Go with closest region or lowest ping?

Discus and support Go with closest region or lowest ping? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in the northeast but yet the south central has the lowest ping for me by about 25 b637c7fa-5023-4b90-92f6-ec2872ae56d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FTM99, Feb 16, 2014.

  1. FTM99
    FTM99 Guest

    Go with closest region or lowest ping?


    I'm in the northeast but yet the south central has the lowest ping for me by about 25

    :)
     
    FTM99, Feb 16, 2014
    #1
  2. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    Port Forwarding

    Pick a number between 1 and 255, but make it in the higher region. Imagine Bruce Forsyth asking if you want to go higher or lower!
     
    PrimoFuSion, Feb 16, 2014
    #2
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    No more Skyrim DLC?

    You would need go click the region below at the lower left to change the marketplace
     
    ngocphi, Feb 16, 2014
    #3
  4. Go with closest region or lowest ping?

    Well, "in theory" the closest region should supply the best ping, but if not, go with the connection.
     
    UneasyJmitchell, Feb 17, 2014
    #4
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Go with closest region or lowest ping?

    Well, "in theory" the closest region should supply the best ping, but if not, go with the connection.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

    Change region for online games (Rainbow Six Siege)

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help with changing the server region on your game.

    Just a heads up, the game server will provide you the best region where you can get the lowest ping and what ever server is compatible with your internet to get the lowest ping based on your account region, this is just automatic and there will be no method to change this on the console or in the game.
  7. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    SOUTH AFRICAN XBOX LIVE SERVERS!!!!

    Actually each region pays a different price, for example on your region Xbox live Gold cost $79 R (about 6 USD) and in United States ( the closest to a 0 ping ) will be $10 USD
  8. Buztafen Win User

    High Latency

    The latency is so high because it pings a central server in Seattle. Living in the UK i get around 160 ms. The closer you get the lower the ping.

    This ping doesn't mean anything when gaming online. Most games choose the closest server to your region/location to connect to games.
  9. Zvonareva Win User

    A good broadband/PING for gaming?

    I'd be hugely disappointed with that ping Lofty. I'm on a 4mb connection and my ping is 15 ms. The lowest possible ping is extremely important.
Thema:

Go with closest region or lowest ping?

Loading...
  1. Go with closest region or lowest ping? - Similar Threads - closest region lowest

  2. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  3. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?: I'm a Romanian Xbox player and I honestly don't understand why Romania still has no official Xbox console support in 2026. We have PC Game Pass, but no official Xbox console region. Romanian...
  5. Regional Xbox Store with appropriate prices for Pakistan.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regional Xbox Store with appropriate prices for Pakistan.: So many gamers here looking for affordable ways to play their favourite games submitted by /u/Foreign-Ad746 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments)

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments): Hi Xbox Insiders, Feature request: Please add Egypt as an official supported Xbox region with an Egypt Store and local pricing in EGP, plus the ability to subscribe/renew Xbox Game Pass normally...
  7. How to change country region in Xbox Website ?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to change country region in Xbox Website ?: When I m trying to pay for subscription I need to fill in my billing address. But I can't do it cause my region is locked on the US and I can't change it somehow. Ive tried to change address on...
  8. Trying to play in unsupported region

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play in unsupported region: Hi guys If anyone could help I would be very helpful. So I bought xbox but my region is not supported (Croatia), is there any way I can put my microsoft account region to real one while having...
  9. Installed a digital game on my home xbox since it is closest to wifi, cant play it now on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed a digital game on my home xbox since it is closest to wifi, cant play it now on...: Ok, so here is the dilemma. My home xbox one is near my wifi, so I went to it to download my digital games quickly. That home xbox is just primarily for playing with my little brother. I have...
  10. Closest thing to Heists

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Closest thing to Heists: Here you go, have fun. Pacific Standard Heist http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/Yj9uOy7_gU6Y5kXrOodMvw?platformId=1 Best settings: - End Conditions = Sudden Death -...