Gmail account doesn’t work

Discus and support Gmail account doesn’t work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Hello, i have a problem and hope i can get the tools here to fix it. I have an xbox serie x and a gmail profile of my son installed. now he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RenéTimmer, Nov 28, 2022.

1. RenéTimmer
    RenéTimmer Guest

:)

RenéTimmer, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today RenéTimmer

If I understood correctly, the Microsoft account was created with a gmail address and the system is asking you to verify your identity sending a code to this gmail but you can't do that because you don't have access to the account?

If that's not the case I appreciate if you describe a bit better the situation

PS: Please don't share personal information including email addresses , here in the forums no one can access to an account information directly
  3. Eagole Win User

Changing to a gmail account

so this works with gmail accounts? I tried this but it didn't seem to work, I did just register the gmail account as a Microsoft account so will I have to wait? I made the gmail account a few months ago
  4. McRedRover Win User

Windows Live ID change?

The original email i used is a Gmail account and my new email is a Gmail account but its not working? what am I doing wrong? Help please.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Gta V bought but can't download glitch

Just so I understand.

You bought GTA V premium with your Gmail MS account.

Your Xbox profile is under a Hotmail email address.

So the only way for this to work is this.

You would need to sign into your Xbox with your Gmail account and go into settings and set that Xbox as the home console for your Gmail account.

This will allow any profile on that Xbox to play any game that you purchase on your Gmail account.
  6. Azurxi Win User

Would I lose all data on my xbox account 1 if I put that email to my xbox account 2?

Sorry if I’m causing a hassle but I just want clarification. So if I delete the account with the gmail on it and make that gmail my primary alias on my second account will that work? Greatly appreciate the help!
Thema:

1. Gmail account doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Gmail account doesn’t

2. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  3. how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...: is there a temporary code or passcode that can be used on my son's Xbox for him to sign into it versus using my Gmail and my password I prefer not to give my son my password to my Gmail account...
  4. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account: I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa
  5. How do I get back into my account- I have access to the gmail it’s under.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back into my account- I have access to the gmail it’s under.: My account is sign in blocked as I forgot my passwords. The verification email is not an email I recognize and the standard email is my gmail which I still have access to. I’ve tried recovering...
  6. How can I take my gmail away from another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I take my gmail away from another account?: I was trying to add a new gmail for my Microsoft account because i’m using an old gmail i’ve made, but every time I try to add it, it tells me it’s already in use. Now, I have never made a...
  7. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?: I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo...
  8. Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?: When I try to sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account, it just throws me back to the main page. And once I try to sign in again, it won't let me enter my email as it takes me straight back to the...
  9. Add personal Gmail account to Microsoft account with work email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add personal Gmail account to Microsoft account with work email: Hello, I currently have a Microsoft work account linked to my certification. As I might be changing companies soon, I'm wondering if I'll still have access to that account. Additionally, I have...
  10. I can't access my gmail account after i used it to create a new xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my gmail account after i used it to create a new xbox account.: Hi guys, I got a really complicated problem which is unsolved..so I used my google account to create a new account on Xbox which I bought.. I can access my Xbox and play games normally but I cant...