GLS delivery service

Discus and support GLS delivery service in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why is Microsoft using GLS as a delivery partner ? There is no need to explain how horrid GLS is. If i knew that my order would be shipped with GLS i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KrystianTatara, Jul 12, 2021.

1. GLS delivery service

Why is Microsoft using GLS as a delivery partner ? There is no need to explain how horrid GLS is. If i knew that my order would be shipped with GLS i wouldn't make the purchase and as long as Microsoft continues to use GLS i will no longer make any purchases that require shipping .

:)

KrystianTatara, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Spoodly Phoenix Win User

GLS delivery service

This sounds like maybe a regional thing, as my package was delivered with Fedex, not GLS.
  3. DavidJin4 Win User

GLS delivery service

I'm in the Los Angeles area. Where are you?
  4. DavidJin4 Win User

GLS delivery service

Same issue here. I ordered the new surface laptop studio and the new slim pen 2. They came from 2 different trackings. My pen arrived on time, but the computer never have any updates. They came from exactly the same place, and they were scanned together, but one is delivered, another one is lost. System shows reschedule for delivery. But no more updates after it. I highly suspect a GLS employee stole my computer.
  5. Kryos2027 Win User

GLS delivery service

I am having the same problem, never heard of GLS till my order from Microsoft, they said they attempted delivery and never showed, I was home all day waiting. After 1 hour on wait GLS said they would make sure the next day I would get my package with a picture and text!!! NOPE!!! Never happened. It makese sooo mad cause this is a present for my brother! I would of paid extra money for different carrier. What happens now? Does it get sent back to MS? Do I never get my package I paid $300 for?
  6. Rob2_za Win User

GLS delivery service

Same here. Unacceptable. I would have paid the extra 100 bucks for fedex or ups. Multiple re-schedules, never even attempted service, still waiting. Oh and zero customer service... on hold for 2 hours, no online chat and they dont answer emails. Great choice Microsoft!!
Thema:

GLS delivery service

1. GLS delivery service - Similar Threads - GLS delivery service

2. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  3. Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?

in XboX Insiders
    Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?: Cant Smart Delivery just be a optional thing? Like some games i see that optimization is great like fortnite, cod etc... so yeah i want those to be.. but as a Series S user with a external SSD...
  4. Delivery Address Issue with XBOX Order from Microsoft Website

in XBoX on Windows
    Delivery Address Issue with XBOX Order from Microsoft Website: I wanted to share my recent experience ordering an XBOX directly from the Microsoft Xbox official website. I provided the correct shipping address, which was also confirmed by Microsoft during...
  5. Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order status pending even though it’s the estimated delivery time: I purchased Microsoft Number pad few days ago, and today is supposed to be the estimated delivery date, yet when I checked it’s still pending. Payment already been made through the debit card…...
  6. Xbox delivery stolen off porch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox delivery stolen off porch: I purchased a new Xbox Series X that "arrived" 2 days ago. The driver didn't ring bell and no signature was required. I was on the porch within two minutes of getting the notification. But the...
  7. Delivery help

in XBoX on Windows
    Delivery help: How can we get help on a delivery? We need to add the apartment number as it was missed and now we cannot get the delivery. Please help 2a271631-fcb5-498d-bcc0-b5229407005e
  8. Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability: I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban. As a paying customer I expect the live services to be delivered. The ban was triggered by my profile...
  9. Didn't receive a delivery label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't receive a delivery label: Hi there, I've started a repair order for my Xbox controllers. It's been over 3 days and I still haven't received any delivery labels for the order. I've already tried to check the Spam folder....
  10. GLS shipping? item isn't showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    GLS shipping? item isn't showing up: so I ordered a Xbox S from Microsoft directly and the tracking hasn't been updated... I was suppose to get it 9/9 but nothing :( has anyone worked with GSL? or any idea what is going on ?...