glitchy game controls

Discus and support glitchy game controls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why does microsoft ask for more money for a game it told me I was getting for free? Why does this game still keep glitching out on the Jigsaw Jam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael JohnJohnson, Jan 10, 2017.

1. glitchy game controls

why does microsoft ask for more money for a game it told me I was getting for free? Why does this game still keep glitching out on the Jigsaw Jam (won't unpause). Why does it still not let me access settings? I paid for a DLC in Jam but I can't play it because
    the game won't let me. How many months or years is this going to drag on? It's rather rude to ask for money for a game you obviously don't maintain or support very well.

:)

Michael JohnJohnson, Jan 10, 2017
  2. Glitchy glitchy game

I am sure if there be issues that they are aware of we just have to wait in time for a patch to fix them. Most games usually fix there problems that cause glitches.

Killn The Drama, Jan 10, 2017
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Glitchy glitchy game

My six year old son and I are about to 100% this game but man there are a lot of issues with this game.

Lord Dirt, Jan 10, 2017
  4. Killn The Drama Win User

Glitchy glitchy game

I am sure if there be issues that they are aware of we just have to wait in time for a patch to fix them. Most games usually fix there problems that cause glitches.
  5. o Aldo o Win User

Glitchy glitchy game

This has been the worse one yet, end of level glitches mean you have to start again. I sent them an email and they never bothered to answer back
  6. I AM ALTHALUS Win User

Glitchy glitchy game

Actually, ALL of Traveler's Tales Lego games are glitch. And usually with the same glitches as the previous iteration. For some reason, they never patch or fix them. The games are still a lot of fun and I own pretty much all of them, but the glitches never
    go away.
  7. demonj00 Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

I have the xb1 stereo headset. Mic doesn't work and game audio is glitchy at times. My controller froze up in Titanfall once while using the adapter also.
  8. IllOnThursday Win User

Glitchy games.

Thank you i'll give it a try but i don't have any dlc for ttt2. And i redownloaded tekken 6 at least 4 times and it takes 3 hours for it to download. but ill get in contact. TY
Thema:

glitchy game controls

1. glitchy game controls - Similar Threads - glitchy game controls

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  5. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  6. Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?: Whenever i turn on my xbox one, it seems broken or glitchy, its cut out one side so not the full screen and colors are severly changing, i already tried resetting my xbox but nothing worked, only...
  7. How do I fix glitchy Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix glitchy Xbox: My Xbox is glitch and lagging. Menu is jumpy, letters are glitching in and out. Can’t play any game. Reset 4 times, reset Wi-Fi, nothing is helping dbcff74b-34e0-490b-a112-2942393e0603
  8. My x-box is only glitchy when I’m playing the game, the rest of the time it’s fine but in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My x-box is only glitchy when I’m playing the game, the rest of the time it’s fine but in a...: My x-box is only glitchy when I’m playing the game, the rest of the time it’s fine but in a game it’s extremely pixelated what could this be from? Is it my internet?...
  9. glitchy graphics PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    glitchy graphics PC: hello ive been playing games using cloud gaming since my pc isnt able to keep up with current games and i keep getting glitchy or pixilated graphics my connection is great with my download speed...
  10. Glitchy graphics in high res games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitchy graphics in high res games: Recently got a series x and I’m finding that there are little blips of black or purple on the screen in higher res games. Halo infinite will load tons of them. Is my console toast?...