Glitching and cheating in game

Discus and support Glitching and cheating in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GOW3 PAWNERXX72 was found in game cheating glitching and harassing other players in game to the point the quit the game this should not go on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HellHoundRuler, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Glitching and cheating in game

GOW3 PAWNERXX72 was found in game cheating glitching and harassing other players in game to the point the quit the game this should not go on

:)

HellHoundRuler, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Cheating and glitching game

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file complaints via the forum in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers on the forums is not allowed.

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Om3GA XXII
    Om3GA XXII Guest

i was playing rainbow sixx siege when two people were glitching and making there characters invisible names are [Mod Removed] i write a message to one of them and i get suspended for a whole 24 hours xbox needs to fix this ridiculous enforcement policy and
    deal with these cheaters

Om3GA XXII, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. Please report and block these players from your Xbox if necessary.

Ishan8123, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Kmack11 Win User

Can't find Clay ANYWHERE!!!

[quote user="Isolated Zombie"]

Lol don't cry m8, it's called cheating the duplication glitch I don't cheat

[/quote]

Clay not generating properly is the game cheating, the duplication glitch on clay is just you getting even.
  6. Bam Bam Mickey Win User

Join the Official I hate Tactical Defending Group !

Join the "cheating whingers" group.

We don't like games that are not easy to glitch & cheat.
  7. Praetorian VIII Win User

Exploiting a Glitch - Can you get banned?

[quote user="V King Bill V"]

So whats the difference between a glitch and a cheat? when i say cheat im talking about a button/joypad cheat.

[/quote]

Cheats are put into the game by developers to make the game more fun.

Glitches are left in accidently because no developer has the time to find and correct bugs in millions of lines of coding.
  8. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Is modding fallout new vegas gonna get me banned?

Any modding, glitching or cheating of any sort on a game will result on being banned, as it breaks the terms of use and conditions set up by microsoft. So if you dont want to be banned, dont mod, glitch or cheat, as it is not worth it
  9. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file complaints via the forum in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers on the forums is not allowed.
Thema:

1. Glitching and cheating in game - Similar Threads - Glitching cheating game

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. Xbox glitching and or screen blackout lead to shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox glitching and or screen blackout lead to shutdown: My Xbox will start glitching and then eventually I won’t be able to control anything on the screen. The internet will then lose access and I how to shut it off and unplug the power and plug it...
  5. Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️

in XboX Insiders
    Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️: When watching on the YouTube app, there is this wired glitchiig that happens, it does not happen in game nor YouTube on Microsoft edge, only the app it's not the have screen taering issue that...
  6. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. How do I fix 640 x 480 glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix 640 x 480 glitch: So I can’t use a higher resolution and if I do my tv just shuts down and it’s not like it can’t handle 1080p it just recently started happening b84f4cc9-6630-49d2-a898-c9829a3a75aa
  9. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...
  10. My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help: I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please help me it’s not my controllers being broken...