Glitches

Discus and support Glitches in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant play Minecraft and open Help because of 0x80020400, i tried all my best. but it didn't work 0567892d-7946-4b71-902a-97b4204d0711 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MinecraftMLG147, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Glitches

i cant play Minecraft and open Help because of 0x80020400, i tried all my best.

but it didn't work

:)

MinecraftMLG147, Oct 15, 2017
  2. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Neverwinter

Anyone still playing this??

Wish they'd fix the glitches achievements! Glitches :( Glitches :(

WoodsMonk, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    EA Sports UFC 2014

LOL check this out

ROGAN AND GOLDBERG COMMENTATE EA UFC GLITCHES!!!

Se777eN, Oct 15, 2017
  4. xX EnViiOuS Xx Win User

Anyone have any info on.....

The update patch was the prestige glitch, the super jump glitch, knockout glitch, pretty much all the glitches and mods.
  5. Daniel6591 Win User

been hearing alot about bugs,is the game worth buying?

The only bad glitches that i have seen is the marriage glitch and the backwards flying dragon glitch.
  6. Psycho 504 Win User

worst game of all time ? ...

Don't forget about the Lightweight, Marathon, Commando care package canister glitch or the javelin glitch or the hiding inside rocks glitch or the superspeed able to jump outside the map glitch.
  7. badazzmonkey33 Win User

Weird PvP Glitch

I've never heard of this glitch, or hack. Its most likely a darksouls glitch. Glitches in darksouls are frequent.
  8. Silicon Iceman Win User

New update!

[quote user="MiSe2412"]

And completely ignore the wretch glitch in overrun - oh and the mauler glitch on the 2nd ehole of Junkyard

[/quote]

What is the wretch glitch in overrun and the mauler glitch in Junkyard?

-M
Thema:

Glitches

1. Glitches - Similar Threads - Glitches

2. Temp fix for broken/glitched video in edge until Microsoft fixes it.

in XboX Insiders
    Temp fix for broken/glitched video in edge until Microsoft fixes it.: If you are getting green or heavily artifacting videos in edge disabling hardware acceleration seems to fix it for now until Microsoft issues a proper fix. Open edge and go to settings > system...
  3. Xbox controller glitching in Minecraft for Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller glitching in Minecraft for Windows 11: My controllers worked completely fine with Minecraft for years but a few weeks ago suddenly they keep skipping options in the menus, scrolling way too fast, opening up chat in game whenever I...
  4. glitches and bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    glitches and bans: is it possible to get your account banned or console suspension for doing a glitch for money in games? Is this something I need to worry about? 4e695cb7-5afb-4be2-828a-d3131c7c19af
  5. xbox gamebar party chat glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox gamebar party chat glitch: when you type in the party chat of Xbox game bar %LL it kicks everyone on PC out of the party. I've had a console player join my party and type in the chat %LL and it crashed everyone's game bar...
  6. What type of glitches have you experienced in Kao The Kangaroo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What type of glitches have you experienced in Kao The Kangaroo?: Kao The Kangaroo on Xbox One is a great platform game, however it has some bugs/glitches. During the Hot Springs level when i need the fire or ice gloves, they do not appear making the level...
  7. sticky key glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sticky key glitch: hi i seem to have a problem with my pc every time im in a game my charecter acts like im holding down w,a,s,d when ive only pressed it. ive had 3 brand new keyboards and each time they've done...
  8. When will the sign in Microsoft glitch get fixed on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will the sign in Microsoft glitch get fixed on ps4: I have tried various times signing into my Microsoft account through my ps4 and I already have a Microsoft account but when I do the steps listed and it says im all done it just says oops I...
  9. Party Glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Glitch: Every 5 hours or so my party will disconnect and wont let me join or create one, i have 0 enforcements and it only happens to me. None of my friends ever get this bug...
  10. MCC controller glitch issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC controller glitch issue: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...