Glitches are making Fable 2 unplayable

Discus and support Glitches are making Fable 2 unplayable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Now that Fable 2 has been added to backwards compatibility, I decided to redownload it cuz I haven't played it in ages. However, there are now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stormie1126, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Stormie1126
    Stormie1126 Guest

Now that Fable 2 has been added to backwards compatibility, I decided to redownload it cuz I haven't played it in ages.

However, there are now glitches I never experienced with either the CD copy OR the digital version on the 360.

One issue is missing textures, instead of the proper ones, certain things are replaced by neon blue 'blank' textures, or in the case of the menu, pitch black ones. Another issue is super slow and scratchy audio, ALWAYS in caves and other subterranean environments,
    but once in a while randomly in other places as well. Others are having these issues as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fable/comments/8sneoc/getting_this_weird_texture_glitch_on_xb1_anyone/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/8swnnb/fable_2_glitching_after_update/
    (first link has an example of what I'm talking about with the blue textures).

It's also going to be EXTREMELY hard to finish the See the Future DLC, because in the last mission when you return to the Spire to see Theresa, most of the screen is just pitch black:
    8-24-2018_6-17-26_AM.png so I now have to try and feel my way around like a blind person to progress, because this whole 'mission' is essentially a cutscene you play through
    yourself, so I can't fast travel somewhere, and since there's only one save slot, I can't reload an older save. Great.

Please fix this, I know it's an older game but this crap is literally game
    breaking.
    Not cool.

:)

Stormie1126, Aug 23, 2018
  2. eljayj
    eljayj Guest
    Reloading a purchased game

If you delete a game and reload it, will you lose all progress, DLC,and in game purchases? ( Ghost Recon Wildlands) The game has a glitch that is making it unplayable.

eljayj, Aug 23, 2018
  3. finative
    finative Guest
    Game ending glitch?

Yep, that's what it was. I tested it twice by making a save inside vault 11 and one right outside the strip. If you kill any of the robots it glitches on you making the house always wins challenges unplayable.

finative, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

Hello,

I saw many glitches inside Fable games ( 1 , 2 and 3 ) , either on DVD either Digital version too

Please contact an agent to report that and maybe get fixes… > Contact Us | Xbox Support

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Aug 23, 2018
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hello,

I saw many glitches inside Fable games ( 1 , 2 and 3 ) , either on DVD either Digital version too

Please contact an agent to report that and maybe get fixes… > https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards,
  6. - AJ - Win User

Glitching screen. Making it unplayable

Hi, Makaio64! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

• Would you mind giving this a try?

- Press and hold your console's power button, until it shuts down.
    - Unplug any external devices that may be plugged into your console.
    - Unplug your console's power cord for 5 minutes.
    - Turn your TV/monitor off and unplug it for a few minutes.
    - Plug the power cord back in. Please use one of the wall's outlets instead of any extension cord, power strip, or similar devices.
    - Turn your console on and check if the issues persist.

• If that doesn't work, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions.

- May I ask which video modes are enabled on your console? you can see this at Settings > General > TV & display options > Video modes

- Are you using any HDMI splitter/hub with your console?

- Besides HDR, are there any other special viewing modes enabled on your TV?

- Have already tried using a different HDMI cord, HDMI port on your TV, or even a different TV/monitor?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  7. UnyoBro Win User

First Time Playing Mass Effect and....

But don't you see? That minor glitch in the cut scene makes the game unplayable.
  8. YourWorstCringe Win User

Rainbow 6 Siege Audio Bug

omg thank you the glitch makes the game practically unplayable in ranked lol
  9. SoulCrusher xDK Win User

Fable: A Journey I Won't Be Taking

this game will prolly be full of bug and glitches i had all three fable and fable 2 and 3 was a pile of crap,,waste of money
Thema:

1. Glitches are making Fable 2 unplayable - Similar Threads - Glitches are making

2. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  3. Glitching screen. Making it unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitching screen. Making it unplayable: I finally got a seriesX and a few of my games have this rainbow glitter glitching. I have a recently new TV (4k hdr) and played with both TV and Xbox settings and can't fix it... I really need...
  4. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  5. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  6. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  7. Obviously this is a glitch. 572GB and rising would make for an awesome game and graphics I...

in XboX Insiders
    Obviously this is a glitch. 572GB and rising would make for an awesome game and graphics I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/kemikal_ed [link] [comments]
  8. Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...: I just got permanently banned over a post that i'm certain did not break any rule on Xbox and even if it did somehow, why didn't I get like a week of supension or something because honestly a...
  9. Some little glitch or bugs maybe make huge Financial losses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some little glitch or bugs maybe make huge Financial losses: in last 2 day i see a lot of glitch or bugs in fortnite game it will make huge financial losses like : There in Youtube a lot of video about glitch about how to get founder pack without buy it...
  10. Mafia 2 glitch on chapter 2 can't make progress please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia 2 glitch on chapter 2 can't make progress please help!: I've finished mafia 2 and now have a new account on Xbox live put when I start chapter 2 and get on one of the streets while joe is driving, he just gets in the inside lane stops and stays there....