glitches and bans

Discus and support glitches and bans in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is it possible to get your account banned or console suspension for doing a glitch for money in games? Is this something I need to worry about?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlie Carlier, Jan 26, 2023.

1. glitches and bans

is it possible to get your account banned or console suspension for doing a glitch for money in games? Is this something I need to worry about?

:)

Charlie Carlier, Jan 26, 2023
  2. C0RPZ Win User

Can you get your account perma banned for not paying xbox game pass?

Is there a glitch with the bans right now? Because it doesn't show my ban history on websites on any device and is there a way to tell if its a glitched ban and not actually temporary?
  3. XczIv Win User

Can you submit a case review for a permanent ban if it was for some small profanity?

Wait so if it’s a glitch then does that mean that every time I try to log into my account and it says it’s been permanently banned, that notification is a glitch and most likely not a real permanent ban. I could understand a couple day ban maybe even a week ban sure but I just pray that this isn’t a real perma ban and is just the glitch you are talking about.
  4. Vertalic Win User

My Account Got Banned For Glitching

This glitch is common on the game, but once your perm banned, you cannot be un-banned, it was your choice to do the glitch, you were not forced in any way, shape or form. You shouldn't have even thought of doing a glitch, which modifies a game, in which
    you are banned for.
  5. LHR SHOCK H71 Win User

Sons live account banned, is he telling me the truth?

Glitches, LoL It's a wonder nobody got banned for the dup glitch that was in minecraft a while back. Or at least I never heard of anyone getting banned for using it.
  6. Evil Jeremy87 Win User

question about glitching??

No, you cannot be banned for single player. You MIGHT get profile banned for modding/system tampering if caught. But glitching you cannot get Profile banned but R* can IP ban you online if they want for glitching. That is if they want actually want to.
Thema:

glitches and bans

1. glitches and bans - Similar Threads - glitches bans

2. Glitched ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Glitched ban?: Hello, A very old account of mine was banned without any reasoning as to why. When I went to try and submit a case review I noticed that the ban did not show up on the Enforcements page. The...
  3. Perm Ban glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm Ban glitch: Hi, My xbox live account cannot sign in as it has been permanently banned. But when I go on the enforcement site, it says "Past enforcement actions", and it never recognised it being banned....
  4. Ban glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban glitch: I keep getting bans every 12 or so hours each of them adding a day please help 5e795f57-1cfc-4716-a247-82fa62d7af06
  5. 24 hour ban glitch, no voice com.

in XBoX on Consoles
    24 hour ban glitch, no voice com.: my account recieved a 24 hour communication suspencion, but after the 24 hours not all of my communication Funtions were enabled. voice/party/game chat being unresponsive, not allowing me to use...
  6. Console Ban / Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Ban / Glitch: Good Evening guys I received a 2 week enforcement on an account yesterday but now on a clean account with no enforcement I am getting "because of your past behaviour you are not allowed to play...
  7. Xbox ban system glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban system glitch: my account has been communication ban because some people thought it was okay to spam the report on my account so I got communication ban but since Xbox has a glitch in there system now my...
  8. Communication ban glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban glitch: Yes hello I can not use my communications and am not banned or anything like that I called xbox support and they checked my profile and everything was good no suspensions or anything like that ....
  9. Xbox account has a ban, But it effects all my xbox accounts, Is this a glitch ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account has a ban, But it effects all my xbox accounts, Is this a glitch ?: Basically my xbox account has a Communications ban as well as a Multiplayer ban, But when i go onto any other account the bans are active on them accounts as well even though the emails said the...
  10. Suspension Glitch??? Console ban??? What Is It?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension Glitch??? Console ban??? What Is It?: Recently, I was banned for 2 weeks from 6/8-6/22, just now got unbanned, I joined my friend's party, but it said "Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people, I also tried to send a...