Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!

Discus and support Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone has a solution to this I'm all ears. But this problem has reoccurred more times than I can count in about a quarter of the games I play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skeptacy, May 12, 2023.

1. Skeptacy
    Skeptacy Guest

If anyone has a solution to this I'm all ears. But this problem has reoccurred more times than I can count in about a quarter of the games I play. Whether its indie or AAA this continues to happen. Funny enough, I have never gotten a bugged achievement on Xbox 360 or playing backwards compatible games. Only Xbox One and Series S. And looking back at older posts, this problem has been present since 2014. So nearly a decade and Microsoft has not resolved it in the slightest. If anything it's gotten worse over the years.

I'm sure this post will result in no changes implemented whatsoever even though pretty much every Xbox One or Series S player has experienced a glitched achievement at some point or another (those who don't go for achievements just never notice). The best part is we already know the solution and it's incredibly simple. DO NOT MAKE ACHIEVEMENTS REQUIRE AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO UNLOCK. Why, just why is this what Microsoft decided to do. Even in the midst of an online game which indicates you are connected to the internet, achievements bug just as often. Everyone was just fine on the 360. No one needed to see their friends' achievements update in real-time.

Here's all the game I've had bugged achievements these past few months:

• In Ghostwire: Tokyo, my achievement for completing Chapter 2 did not unlock. Even though I'm 2 hours deep into chapter 3,
    • In Dead by Daylight, my achievement for reaching prestige 2. I am currently prestige 3
    • In Ryse Son of Rome, my achievement for killing a boss on about the 5 level. I killed every boss and beat the entire game
    • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, my achievement for beating a certain campaign mission and reaching level 5 in multiplayer. I have beaten the entire campaign on Veteran and I am level 30 on multiplayer
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops lll, my achievement for beating another certain mission. Again I completed this mission several times after beating the entire campaign on Veteran.
    • Metal: Hellinger, the achievement for completing all Torments. I have gotten 3 stars in each Torment to no avail.
    Here are all the bug fixes I tried for each of these games:

• First the obvious of ensuring I met the achievement description and retyring the achievement
    • Fully quitting out the game and restarting
    • Restarting my xbox
    • Power cycling my xbox
    • Trying to unlock the achievement on the Xbox One also
    • Waiting 72 hours
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling each game
    • Clearing my cache
    • Removing and adding my account from my xbox

:)

Skeptacy, May 12, 2023
  2. Bane . Win User

Skeptacy,

I've had the same issues. I did find that by going to settings on Xbox and network settings and selecting go offline, waiting a couple seconds, clicking go online and then test network connection, it seemed to work. I don't know if this will fix your issue but it helped on mine.
  3. Dj U_U Win User

Sheesh, I feel like everyone is having problems with Weaver of Wills achievement on code vein, it’s been two days for me, still haven’t gotten it to pop up.
  4. Zedpo Zedpo Win User

I’m having issues with my achievements not unlocking in these games

Ghost wire Tokyo

Mind and Body: unlocking all my skills

Teenage mutant ninja turtles shredders revenge

Cowabunga It Is: performing a 250 hits

I tried all of the steps provided and nothing has worked
  5. Draconian prince Kea Win User

I have glitched achivements that I know I have done but don't understand why they don't pop like phantom achivement I got the one for Jacob but not evie and all stealth skills which I have
  6. Colin Webb1 Win User

Same thing, and a search shows others have problems even though the criteria for the achievements have been met.

Recent problems include:

Code vein, Weaver of wills achievement

Dark souls 3, Master of infusion achievement

Dreamfall chapters, A farewell to shitbot and Tonight we fight like dragons.

The first two are particularly irritating as they require many hours, with the first one requiring multiple playthroughs of the game.
Thema:

1. Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!! - Similar Threads - Glitched Achievements Still

2. Glitching screen. Making it unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitching screen. Making it unplayable: I finally got a seriesX and a few of my games have this rainbow glitter glitching. I have a recently new TV (4k hdr) and played with both TV and Xbox settings and can't fix it... I really need...
  3. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats....
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  7. Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...: Hey can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched ? If so y'all need to do it for me because I work hard for my gamerscore and Just for it to not unlock...
  8. Achievement Glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Glitched?: I have 619 creature kills in fallout 4 yet i have not unlocked the achievement "Animal Control" for killing 300 creatures. Is there a way i can get this? If you need proof i can send a screenshot...
  9. (Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch: I completed the original call of duty modern warfare 2 on hardened difficultly and recieved no achievement. Also the 3rd act of the game is now blurred out giving me no access to playing them...
  10. Glitched achievement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Glitched achievement: I have a problem with an achievement that won't unlock even though I've done everything 100%, as I ask for the achievement. What should I do? (I've already tried restarting the console by holding...