Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30

Discus and support Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically what some people have been doing is : pre-ordering the standard edition for $70, after that they will get a special offer to upgrade to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jokersmile88, May 31, 2023.

1. Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30

Basically what some people have been doing is : pre-ordering the standard edition for $70, after that they will get a special offer to upgrade to the ultimate edition for another $30, and after paying for the upgrade, they went to refund the original standard edition pre-order, which leaves them the ultimate edition in their library for literally only $30!

This is happening not just in the US store, but other regions as well. All those glitched orders should just be revoked, please team xbox do something to fix this nonsense, this is so unfair for us honest gamers who paid $100 full price for this beloved game.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/374826-diablo-4-ultimate-30/

I found this glitch in the link above.

submitted by /u/Jokersmile88
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jokersmile88, May 31, 2023
  2. newton wheat Win User

Failed payment, will it try again?

Diablo 4 ultimate edition.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Should I get the Xbox One now or wait a bit longer?

I just pre-ordered Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition today. Look forward to it. And you did catch the news about the White Xbox One that cones with Sunset Overdrive right?
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

Hello everyone :)

I would have added this to my previous post, but the edit timer ran out

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition destroyed my Sorceress build due to their NERF HAMMER rampage!

I am really happy for those of you that love Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition :)

I am looking forward to Diablo 4 because I will be starting out with a new character :)

I will abandon Diablo 4 if Blizzard pulls the same bull turd that they did with Diablo 3 vanilla (NERF the hell out of Diablo 4 vanilla) when Diablo 4 Ultimate Evil Edition comes out.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. OpticRJames Win User

Failed payment, will it try again?

Please log in to your account at this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/diablo-i....

Try pre-ordering the game there and see if it works.

If it doesn't work, it is possible that the pre-order is still active and we will need to wait until the system will try to charge it again.
  6. ProjectMyst Win User

gears of war 4, pre order bug??

The early access for Gears of War 4 was only available on the ultimate edition one so if you pre-ordered any of the other one it will not work until the 11th.
Thema:

Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30

1. Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30 - Similar Threads - Glitch reporting pre

2. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  3. Glitching screen. Making it unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitching screen. Making it unplayable: I finally got a seriesX and a few of my games have this rainbow glitter glitching. I have a recently new TV (4k hdr) and played with both TV and Xbox settings and can't fix it... I really need...
  4. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  5. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  6. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  7. Xbox glitching and or screen blackout lead to shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox glitching and or screen blackout lead to shutdown: My Xbox will start glitching and then eventually I won’t be able to control anything on the screen. The internet will then lose access and I how to shut it off and unplug the power and plug it...
  8. Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️

in XboX Insiders
    Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️: When watching on the YouTube app, there is this wired glitchiig that happens, it does not happen in game nor YouTube on Microsoft edge, only the app it's not the have screen taering issue that...
  9. How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system: its basically a double money glitch but I'm not going to say it here because i think i should do the right thing and not let anyone abuse it. e55fbac7-2374-4d14-b145-348b81832da0
  10. Where to report a glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to report a glitch?: Found a commonly exploited party glitch that I thought xbox should know about. Very common and been around for a while, wonder if XB has caught on. 940d245e-4afe-4a25-b133-e38ea9618e13