Glitch on the dashboard

Discus and support Glitch on the dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had the same glitch on my dashboard for several years now. There is someone on Xbox live that is NOT on my favorites or friends list. In fact, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PHOENIXoRISING, May 7, 2019.

1. Glitch on the dashboard

I have had the same glitch on my dashboard for several years now. There is someone on Xbox live that is NOT on my favorites or friends list. In fact, I blocked this person. Thing is, every time they get online or switch games, it notifies me as if they
    were one of my favorites. I have never even heard of the person and would love to find a way to make the notifications stop flooding in. Any advice is appreciated as I have stumped many an Xbox support agent with this one. Thanks.

:)

PHOENIXoRISING, May 7, 2019
  2. haroldgraunke Win User

Game & Party Invites could cause you to dashboard?? FTL

It was just a dashboard glitch
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Glitch on the dashboard

Try unblocking, add back as a friend. See if this person is still a favorite. If so, undo favorite, unfriend, then block this person. Something similar happened to me as well.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Glitch on the dashboard

Do you still have this person followed in your list?
  5. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Glitch on the dashboard

This person is not following me, and I have never known them to be following them. They appeared one day, and I thought nothing of it. After a month of this person appearing I clicked "launch" when they got online to go to their profile, and I blocked
    them to see if it would help. It didn't. Hear we are several years later.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Glitch on the dashboard

try removing your profile and re-downloading it.
Thema:

Glitch on the dashboard

1. Glitch on the dashboard - Similar Threads - Glitch dashboard

2. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  3. Glitching screen. Making it unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitching screen. Making it unplayable: I finally got a seriesX and a few of my games have this rainbow glitter glitching. I have a recently new TV (4k hdr) and played with both TV and Xbox settings and can't fix it... I really need...
  4. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  5. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  6. What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...: https://youtu.be/ic18ABn349c I'm having an issue where occasionally after booting up my Series X the dashboard sounds are glitched/buggy. As you can hear in the video they sound springy. When...
  7. Dashboard scroll glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard scroll glitch: Hello, I bought an Xbox one x last week, May 23, 2018. I have this weird glitch with the dashboard from time to time and the only thing that has fixed it so far is a hard restart. After I hit the...
  8. Dashboard scroll glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard scroll glitch: Hello, I bought an Xbox one x last week, May 23, 2018. I have this weird glitch with the dashboard from time to time and the only thing that has fixed it so far is a hard restart. After I hit the...
  9. Abnormal persistent dashboard glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abnormal persistent dashboard glitch?: Hi I've recently purchased an xbox one from my younger brother, who has only had the console for about a year now and there appears to be this very strange glitch that happens at the dashboard....
  10. Xbox One dashboard glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One dashboard glitch: You can't play against a friend in an online league in madden everytime you go to play them it dashboards you.its not just madden either it does it with 2k and battlefield.its ridiculous that...