glitch in the system

Discus and support glitch in the system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to remove my credit card and i cant sign into xbox live because a glitch in the system i need to update my cc i got new codes for 7 day trails... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by illbesnipingyou, Jan 6, 2014.

1. glitch in the system

i want to remove my credit card and i cant sign into xbox live because a glitch in the system i need to update my cc i got new codes for 7 day trails and bought a 1 month card but it wont let me redeem it because of a stupied glitch can anyone help me what
    to do no im lost and confused thanks

:)

illbesnipingyou, Jan 6, 2014
  2. xNoVa PROx
    xNoVa PROx Guest
    Glitch in the system?

I dont know it happens to me every time i want to get into my account on the computer

xNoVa PROx, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Glitch in the system

Hey TheAzzOfSteal! If you could give the steps in this thread a try that would be your best bet. If you have further questions let us know by creating your own thread! Since this thread is answered, I'm going to go ahead and lock it but we'll still be here
    in the forums for you if needed! glitch in the system :)

Miss Kleo, Jan 6, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

glitch in the system

Hi there,

-

the glitch is likely caused by payment option issues. Please verify if all information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com If all is correct and it still isn't working then you will need to contact Xbox Support (by Phone). They will be able to remove the credit card from the account.
    Use this link to get to the Phone number:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

WPAK, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Glitch in System?!?!

Hey there Pellowski! Can you clarify exactly what this post is about? What are you trying to do? Thanks!
  6. Levhs Win User

Glitch in System

It seems obvious that xbox support doesn't really care about it's customers. They should have already fixed this poblem and yet they have yet to help. I have been experiencing the same problems as the people stated above and instead of xbox resolving the
    issue, they keep saying "make a new thread". However, this will not help cause the problem, it will only continue to delay the problem that myself as well as 100's of others are currently experiencing and after paying our hard-earned money to a corperation,
    we expect these issues to be resolved quickly. The players of xbox do not need to have their time wasted and the only reason you should be responding is if you are answering to our problems or giving us advise, otherwise there is a problem.

I believe that the company that makes the product and the people giving the solutions to these problems should know the product well enough to answer the customers questions. If these problems continue, I as well as others will soon become fed up and switch
    over to a new gaming company, potentially Sony, and you will no longer be taking my money and wasting my time.
  7. BriceMcMillan Win User

Glitch in System

Hey petersen86,

When I have seen this if I refresh my browser it goes away. If not you could maybe try and clear your cookies.

hope this helps.
  8. XenomorphMAN Win User

GLITCH in the SYSTEM!!!

and I'm get an error status code all the time when i start up my xbox it is :800705b4
  9. MisterFizzle Win User

Glitch in the system

Hey there Kierant,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your membership renewal.

For this billing issue, you'll want contact your local
    Phone Support
    . They'll be best equipped to look into your account with you and see what may be causing the conflict.

@Pastel - Please go ahead and create a new thread detailing your situation along with any error codes/messages you see and the troubleshooting steps that you've taken so that we can tailor our support to your
    needs.
Thema:

glitch in the system

1. glitch in the system - Similar Threads - glitch system

2. How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system: its basically a double money glitch but I'm not going to say it here because i think i should do the right thing and not let anyone abuse it. e55fbac7-2374-4d14-b145-348b81832da0
  3. So my question is there is a major glitch in the system of reporting that is being...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my question is there is a major glitch in the system of reporting that is being...: So as i say this again my question to anyone is who do i ask to help me fix this glitch in the system thats costing people there accounts people are exploiting and every time i talk to Microsoft...
  4. XBOX System Update Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX System Update Glitch: My xbox says there is a update needed for my xbox but everytime I try and update it, it says that there was a problem with the update. I have done anything you could of possibly thought of such as...
  5. I thought it was a new feature (multi thread downloads) , but it was only a system glitch...

in XboX Insiders
    I thought it was a new feature (multi thread downloads) , but it was only a system glitch...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...: Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system) only when attempting to buy backwards compatible games on my xbox one. different error codes for each one,...
  7. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.: I'm trying to buy Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Legend (originally for Xbox 360) for my Xbox One. But every time I click on 'Buy Game' it shows me this: Uh oh... that shouldn't have...
  8. It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system: I’ve been trying to buy a backwards compatible game periodically since this morning, and I keep getting the same error message without a code or any explanation. All I get is this: Uh oh... that...
  9. Found a Glitch in the System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a Glitch in the System: Yesterday, I was playing Forza Horizon 3 and everything was good. Been playing the game for a good while now. But all of this sudden when i tried to do a race, nothing would load. I quit the game,...
  10. Glitch in the system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in the system: Whenever i go to "see price" of a game on the store of my xbox one, i get a message saying Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again...