Glitch in downloaded Titan Quest item transfer area

Discus and support Glitch in downloaded Titan Quest item transfer area in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I downloaded Titan Quest on my xbox one. I had purchased it over a year ago, but sold my console since then. When I bought another Xbox one, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrettSjoberg, Dec 11, 2021.

1. BrettSjoberg
    BrettSjoberg Guest

Recently I downloaded Titan Quest on my xbox one. I had purchased it over a year ago, but sold my console since then. When I bought another Xbox one, I re-installed Titan Quest . BUT, the Transfer area shows the same items every time I start the game. I can empty it out, but the stuff is always in there next time a start the game. Is it possible to just delete the game off my Xbox and download it again? I don't care about losing any saved content.
    Glitch in downloaded Titan Quest item transfer area [​IMG]

:)

BrettSjoberg, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

How to delete and reinstall games on your Xbox One

- From the Xbox One home screen, press the Xbox Button > My Games & Apps.

- Highlight the title of the game you would like to remove from your hard drive and press Menu on your controller.

- Select Uninstall from the pop-up menu that appears.

Hope this helps
  3. BrettSjoberg Win User

But can i go back and download the game again?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Yes sure.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

- Under Full library > All owned games, you'll see all games you own listed.

- If a game you own has not yet been installed on your console, you'll see a download icon on the game title.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Oblivion Walker Achievement Glitch?

16 quests, resulting in a possibility of 17 items.

I too did the double item glitch and took it at 14 quests.
  6. implantedwall14 Win User

Musical Quest Items

It's a glitch. But don't worry, quest items don't count towards your carry weight.
Thema:

1. Glitch in downloaded Titan Quest item transfer area - Similar Threads - Glitch downloaded Titan

2. Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...: pro clubs information glitch need help wont work for 3 weeks fifa 23 6133d6f4-09df-4126-8d88-5f1af66aa8e5
  3. Xbox beta downloading glitch - download glitched and now wont let me uninstall it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox beta downloading glitch - download glitched and now wont let me uninstall it.: The other day I started to download Halo: Mcc on an externall hard drive, as it wasn't fotmated to nfts then an error came up on my screen, but when I went to downloads and selected to retry to...
  4. Series S infinite game download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S infinite game download glitch: Hey all, for the last few days I’ve had this glitch on my Xbox where games infinitely download. Sounds crazy I know. For example I downloaded Assassins Creed Valhalla overnight and it’s currently...
  5. Infinite download glitch on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite download glitch on my series s: Hey all, for the last few days I’ve had this glitch on my Xbox where games infinitely download. Sounds crazy I know. For example I downloaded Assassins Creed Valhalla overnight and it’s currently...
  6. Xbox 360 console 79% download glitch problem and how to solve it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 console 79% download glitch problem and how to solve it: Hello everyone Now many of you had experienced a problem with the xbox 360 console, a glitch known as the 79% Download Glitch, this problem cause xbox 360 games when downloading them to the 360...
  7. Gta5 download. Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 download. Glitch: My gta v download wont let me buy things in ammunation or car resprays or anything HELP PLEASE 8d85da0b-ded2-4c70-a9b5-5a19775a633f
  8. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  9. Download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download glitch: Ever since the last system update I can't update/download games or apps I tried to install disney+ but it's also glitched anyone else have this problem 3d9d4de5-6d5f-4bdc-b656-e3336344cc27
  10. Game download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download glitch: I was buying dead by daylight and my wifi shut off while I was buying it and everything glitched out and now it says installation stopped and I cant fix it. Help....