Glitch in Chat Headset in Games? Do I need to return my Xbox?

Discus and support Glitch in Chat Headset in Games? Do I need to return my Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two headsets, and two controllers. The headsets work fine with sending voice messages. However, it has only worked once in games. I only heard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neoDISGRACE, Dec 21, 2015.

1. neoDISGRACE
    neoDISGRACE Guest

I have two headsets, and two controllers. The headsets work fine with sending voice messages. However, it has only worked once in games. I only heard others twice in three weeks of trying to set this up. I have done all the troubleshooting on the site, but
    nothing is working. Do I need to return my Xbox?

:)

neoDISGRACE, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    Where do I put Kinect??

I'll be using it for multiplayer chat at the least considering my tritton ax pro+ headset will not work for chat

Mr Noble, Dec 21, 2015
  3. 然漠
    然漠 Guest
    about chat headset

Can I use the chat headset with my xbox one wireless controller on the pc?

I need to use it on skype when I do not want to turn my xbox on.

然漠, Dec 21, 2015
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

What is your NAT?

Settings>Network Middle column.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Dec 21, 2015
  5. neoDISGRACE
    neoDISGRACE Guest
    NAT Type: Open

All services are available.

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Dec 21, 2015
  7. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    what are you using to connect the headset? the newer 3.5mm jack, or the older and bigger connection?

i'm still using the headset adapter and found that sometimes(like once every few months) i either can't hear anyone, or they can't hear me, in the past i've tried rebooting the console, pulling the batteries on the controller, nothing worked, found out that
    if i unplugged the headset adapter and plugged it back in, everything worked again.

Zero Divided, Dec 21, 2015
  8. neoDISGRACE
    neoDISGRACE Guest

I just bought the xbox one three weeks ago. its the small jack, and I have tried everything on the troubleshooting on two different mics and two different controllers. I feel like its a software issue during in game. Is there a turn on switch for games?
    What would you recommend for a new headset?

9. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    sounds more like a networking issue, have you tried connecting your Xbox directly to your modem bypassing the router?

Zero Divided, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Zero Divided Win User

sounds more like a networking issue, have you tried connecting your Xbox directly to your modem bypassing the router?
  11. neoDISGRACE Win User

I just bought the xbox one three weeks ago. its the small jack, and I have tried everything on the troubleshooting on two different mics and two different controllers. I feel like its a software issue during in game. Is there a turn on switch for games?
    What would you recommend for a new headset?
  12. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

What is your NAT?

Settings>Network Middle column.
  13. Zero Divided Win User

what are you using to connect the headset? the newer 3.5mm jack, or the older and bigger connection?

i'm still using the headset adapter and found that sometimes(like once every few months) i either can't hear anyone, or they can't hear me, in the past i've tried rebooting the console, pulling the batteries on the controller, nothing worked, found out that
    if i unplugged the headset adapter and plugged it back in, everything worked again.
  14. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Thema:

1. Glitch in Chat Headset in Games? Do I need to return my Xbox? - Similar Threads - Glitch Chat Headset

2. Mw2 chat mute glitch tried EVERYTHING and still can't unmute the lobby!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mw2 chat mute glitch tried EVERYTHING and still can't unmute the lobby!: Mw2 chat mute glitch tried EVERYTHING and still can't unmute the lobby! 7e2fc5d8-36b4-4083-8189-6980290b6f2d
  3. xbox gamebar party chat glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox gamebar party chat glitch: when you type in the party chat of Xbox game bar %LL it kicks everyone on PC out of the party. I've had a console player join my party and type in the chat %LL and it crashed everyone's game bar...
  4. Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch: All of December i have not been able to be heard, i have 2 new headsets and controllers. I share my console and the only one with this issue in my household. It gets weirder this audio glitch...
  5. Bedrock Windows 10 Realm Chat settings glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Bedrock Windows 10 Realm Chat settings glitch: Im trying to play on a realm that was created on xbox from my pc. Everything works fine, but when I try to open chat the settings are jumbled and glitched int he top right corner of the screen. I...
  6. Minecraft Chat/Cheats Menu Glitch Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Chat/Cheats Menu Glitch Help!: For the last couple of updates, I have been unable to use the chat menu and it has really been affected my online gameplay. I have tried removing texture packs, playing regularly, and adding new...
  7. Party chat glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat glitch: Everytime i join a party ill be able to stay for like 3 minutes then i get hit with an error something like: party encountered an error and its been doing this for 3 days now and when i get on...
  8. Glitch in party chat where it won't let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch in party chat where it won't let me talk: Hey, When I was talking to my friends on Xbox party chat randomly it wouldn't let me talk for some reason. Here are some things I did to try to fix this but did not work. - I tried hard...
  9. Xbox Party Chat Bug/Glitch - One person leaves, everyone disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Bug/Glitch - One person leaves, everyone disconnects: Me and a group of friends have been having an issue with xbox live party chat where if one person leaves the party for any reason it causes everyone in the party to suddenly disconnect all at...
  10. Horrible party chat/guide button glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible party chat/guide button glitch: Yesterday and today every time I hit the guide button, the guide comes from the left side of the screen as usual but there is nothing to display in the window, it's just blank. It also disconnects...