GlassesUSA.com Ad

Discus and support GlassesUSA.com Ad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GlassesUSA.com ad freezes the screens for Sudoku and Jigsaw. This ad makes it extremely frustrating to try to solve the puzzles! In addition, it causes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroaningLamb932, Sep 5, 2017.

1. GlassesUSA.com Ad

GlassesUSA.com ad freezes the screens for Sudoku and Jigsaw. This ad makes it extremely frustrating to try to solve the puzzles! In addition, it causes my computer drive to run without stopping causing it to begin to overheat! This ad needs to either be
    taken down or it needs to be repaired so as not to freeze screens!

:)

GroaningLamb932, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Gemstone847
    Gemstone847 Guest
    Ads causing Jigsaw to freeze

Certain ads cause Jigsaw to slow down so much that it becomes unplayable. The latest ad from GlassesUSA.com is an example.

Gemstone847, Sep 5, 2017
  3. RobinSulsona
    RobinSulsona Guest
    Fix the Sudoku Game

Please remove the Glassesusa.com ad until you can figure out why it hangs up this game. You can't have tested this ad with this game so please listen to your community and rid yourself of this issue NOW!!!!!

RobinSulsona, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

GlassesUSA.com Ad

Hi,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your screen freezes when playing Sudoku and Jigsaw. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using this
    link

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly notify us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

GlassesUSA.com Ad

Hi,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your screen freezes when playing Sudoku and Jigsaw. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using this
    link

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly notify us with the results, so that we can assist you further.
  6. OddportBird Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Freezing when Certain Adds Show

So, I just wanted to do an update.

Tonight I did the following:

• Uninstalled/Reinstalled the game
    • Contacted Microsoft Chat support
    • Ran the App troubleshooter (cashe issue that showed as "Fixed")
    • Reset the app settings
    • Ran network troubleshooting
    • Reset my network settings

The lag issue still remains. Today's ad that seems to hang is the one for GlassesUSA.com. I'm a little surprised that this is the case, since this just appears to be a plain graphic vs a video ad, but my game appeared to freeze on this one and then suddenly
    crashed on me. Last week's games were fine, with only a little lag towards the end of the week. The only change is in the ads that are displaying during play.

@Developers - If you need to make this a paid app, please JUST SAY SO. I would be happy to pay a fee for this app, but I refuse to be forced into that option through poorly implemented ads.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Ads, ads, ads!

Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  8. NVissah Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

Too many adds. They shouldhave used that space in a different way. Period.
  9. BlitheThunder94 Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="GUN5L1NGER"]

I think I saw something yesterday about Sony patenting in-game commercial breaks.

[/quote]Yes.Sony did patent in game ads for FREE to play games.Not sure how that would work out.I know I would never play a free to play game if ads would pop up.Have to wait to see how they place the ads.
Thema:

GlassesUSA.com Ad

1. GlassesUSA.com Ad - Similar Threads - GlassesUSA com

2. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  3. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  4. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  5. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  6. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  7. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  8. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...
  9. When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...: Please tell me how to change parental settings because it is in safe mode df9a0223-6f2f-4c21-b8e3-65a031fa2e50
  10. Is game pass comming on pakistan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game pass comming on pakistan?: Im such a huge fan of xbox and i really want xbox in pakistan region and xbox it self. My question is why xbox not comming on pakistan we love play video games and more....