Given (then removed from) cloud gaming on Windows 10 after only one day

Discus and support Given (then removed from) cloud gaming on Windows 10 after only one day in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday I followed my invite email to its conclusion and enjoyed playing Prey (among other things) on my Surface Pro 7. Just tried to boot it up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JimboderGrosse19, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Given (then removed from) cloud gaming on Windows 10 after only one day

Yesterday I followed my invite email to its conclusion and enjoyed playing Prey (among other things) on my Surface Pro 7.

Just tried to boot it up again today and it says that access is "invite only" and that I should "sign into the account that was invited to the preview program."

Considering I did this yesterday and played, what changed exactly? What should I do to regain my access?

submitted by /u/JimboderGrosse19
    [link] [comments]

/u/JimboderGrosse19, Apr 25, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox pc pass on steam deck

Only gamepass ultimate works with steam deck

Unless you install Windows 10

Steam.os cannot install games because from gamepass games are windows based

Only cloud gaming is supported unless you install Windows 10
  3. c23abad5-7aae-4d2e-8 Win User

Out of 10-day-range already,my redeem code for American Nightmare is still not in my hands yet

The codes are given 7-10 days after the release of the game, not 7-10 days from pre ordering the game. You should receive it within 7-10 days after the release date, and it is being release per batch from the first person who pre order it to the last person.
  4. Future807 Win User

Anime Tube Unlimited

It looks like Microsoft is removing all the anime app from the XBOX & Windows 10 its sucks big time but one after another are being remove from the Windows/Xbox Store
  5. Smwutches Win User

Query of when I'll recieve preordered rewards points

The 15,000 credits are given 10-15 business days after the game ships as long as you preordered from microsoftstore.com
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Spielstand wiederherstellen[Restore score]

Hi Kevinfalk2,

Thanks for your post. I understand that the progress you have made on Forza Horizon 4 is now missing. Are you on an Xbox One or Windows 10 PC? To troubleshoot save issues, try clearing your local saved games. This will remove your saves from the console,
    restart the Xbox, and then download your progress from the cloud.

To clear your local save games, visit: Settings>System>Storage>Clear local saved games; after the console restarts, launch your game and allow it to sync from the cloud.

Please keep us updated.
Thema:

Given (then removed from) cloud gaming on Windows 10 after only one day

1. Given (then removed from) cloud gaming on Windows 10 after only one day - Similar Threads - Given removed cloud

2. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  3. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  4. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  5. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  6. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  7. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  8. How can I verify my account given these circumstances?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I verify my account given these circumstances?: I have an issue with logging into my Microsoft account. One night I was playing on my Xbox then the next day I turn it on then it asks me to verify the account. The account I play on was given to...
  9. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  10. My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction: I have no idea what this is for or why my account is having issues. This same thing happened less than a few weeks ago and the appeal was denied. I would like clarification on what is going on...