Give my xbox live games to my sister?

Discus and support Give my xbox live games to my sister? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i had an XBOXONE. i purchased evlovle through xbox live as well as gol heros and some other games. i sold my xboxone. my sister just got an xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JerseyJay14-C36500D3-3AE4-43F7-A5CF-1C384F7D8739, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Give my xbox live games to my sister?

So i had an XBOXONE. i purchased evlovle through xbox live as well as gol heros and some other games. i sold my xboxone. my sister just got an xbox one. is there a way to give her the games i bought? like transfer the games off my gamertag/account
    and on to hers?

:)

JerseyJay14-C36500D3-3AE4-43F7-A5CF-1C384F7D8739, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Give Me My Live

You can't use account money to buy live.It's always been this way.

You need a xbox live subscription card,a credit/debit card or paypal account to buy a live subscription.

No one can give you live,you have to buy it using the methods I've mentioned.

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Give Me My Live

So I just found out that the money I added to my account cannot be used to purchase Xbox Live. Well thats too bad. I just paid real currency so somebody is going to give me live. This stuff is too complicated so someone give me Live. Thanks.

XxRoyalSpadexX, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. However, you could sign into her console and set it as your Home console. She would then be able to access the games you've purchased.

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. However, you could sign into her console and set it as your Home console. She would then be able to access the games you've purchased.
  6. BloodyVW Win User

Connection works fine, but unable to connect xbox live

My silver account connected to Xbox Live just fine, but somehow my sister's account can't connect to Xbox Live with her silver account.

My sister's tag: Raiwen Elerviel - Please solve it immediately.
  7. chucky23456789 Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

i buy the xbox x series and probably give my little sister my xbox one x oh and yh gonna be mental if its got steam on it aswell
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Could my sister be *** up my Live?

In that case your router might be faulty. I can't really think of anything else to try to be honest. I've come across that router many times and ever seen this issue, wireless maybe but not wired
  9. inetus Win User

Could my sister be *** up my Live?

Alright well it seems like the firmware I have now is the newest update
Thema:

1. Give my xbox live games to my sister? - Similar Threads - live games sister

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  4. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  5. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  6. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  7. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  8. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  9. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...