Give my xbox live games to my sister?

Discus and support Give my xbox live games to my sister? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i had an XBOXONE. i purchased evlovle through xbox live as well as gol heros and some other games. i sold my xboxone. my sister just got an xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JerseyJay14-C36500D3-3AE4-43F7-A5CF-1C384F7D8739, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Give my xbox live games to my sister?

So i had an XBOXONE. i purchased evlovle through xbox live as well as gol heros and some other games. i sold my xboxone. my sister just got an xbox one. is there a way to give her the games i bought? like transfer the games off my gamertag/account
    and on to hers?

:)

JerseyJay14-C36500D3-3AE4-43F7-A5CF-1C384F7D8739, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Give Me My Live

You can't use account money to buy live.It's always been this way.

You need a xbox live subscription card,a credit/debit card or paypal account to buy a live subscription.

No one can give you live,you have to buy it using the methods I've mentioned.

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Give Me My Live

So I just found out that the money I added to my account cannot be used to purchase Xbox Live. Well thats too bad. I just paid real currency so somebody is going to give me live. This stuff is too complicated so someone give me Live. Thanks.

XxRoyalSpadexX, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. However, you could sign into her console and set it as your Home console. She would then be able to access the games you've purchased.

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. However, you could sign into her console and set it as your Home console. She would then be able to access the games you've purchased.
  6. BloodyVW Win User

Connection works fine, but unable to connect xbox live

My silver account connected to Xbox Live just fine, but somehow my sister's account can't connect to Xbox Live with her silver account.

My sister's tag: Raiwen Elerviel - Please solve it immediately.
  7. chucky23456789 Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

i buy the xbox x series and probably give my little sister my xbox one x oh and yh gonna be mental if its got steam on it aswell
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Could my sister be *** up my Live?

In that case your router might be faulty. I can't really think of anything else to try to be honest. I've come across that router many times and ever seen this issue, wireless maybe but not wired
  9. inetus Win User

Could my sister be *** up my Live?

Alright well it seems like the firmware I have now is the newest update
Thema:

1. Give my xbox live games to my sister? - Similar Threads - live games sister

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  6. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  7. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  10. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...