give me a xbox series X.. i hate ps4 and i ll destroy it on video if i receive xbox

Discus and support give me a xbox series X.. i hate ps4 and i ll destroy it on video if i receive xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; in india Xbox isnt really acknowledged acc to me so i want to destroy my ps4 and upload in india to show how much better xbox is i hate ps4 cz they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wama_, Feb 21, 2025.

  1. /u/wama_
    /u/wama_ Guest

    give me a xbox series X.. i hate ps4 and i ll destroy it on video if i receive xbox


    in india Xbox isnt really acknowledged acc to me so i want to destroy my ps4 and upload in india to show how much better xbox is i hate ps4 cz they need membership to even play online i just hate it also many good games are on xbox and not on ps4 its so sad dm me ill let you know about my locations and i can create a video and you can upload it on insta or i can do marketing for it in india and have you steal tons of sales from india

    submitted by /u/wama_
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/wama_, Feb 21, 2025
    #1
  2. Wishfullracer1 Win User

    direct tv not working

    I`ll have to try that. The Xbox will give me audio, but no video for about 10 minutes. Then the video will kick in. The Xbox still won`t turn the Directv box off or on. Maybe a fix will come.
  3. Ti 22 Win User

    Daily check against thieves? Really?

    I am going with the PS4 and I hate sony. What a way to destroy the best gaming system out MS
  4. R4T KAKAROTO Win User

    Xbox One Region Locked: Xbox One Will Not Work Outside Of 21 Launch Countries

    hey i also live in venezuela and this is a huge disappointment . if they dont give a straight answer about this issue in a few days i ll cancel my xbox one pre-order and pre-order the ps4. i ve been a member of xbox live for a long time and now they just
    turn their back on me.
  5. NightKnight94 Win User

    Faulty Xbox One S

    I see, I"ll open it up and try to see if I can see anything out of ordinary. Else I'll go ahead with a new power supply or perhaps wait for the Xbox one series X
  6. ianvin Win User

    XBOX Series X wireless controllers issue

    Well I had xbox360 and PS4 pro as well, as well as xbox one. Never happened to any of them....Makes me feel that the Series X/S controllers have issues. I have read about the same issue on reddit and other places. Plenty of youtube videos about it as well. Yet nothing has been done...
Thema:

give me a xbox series X.. i hate ps4 and i ll destroy it on video if i receive xbox

Loading...
  1. give me a xbox series X.. i hate ps4 and i ll destroy it on video if i receive xbox - Similar Threads - series hate ps4

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...