Give an option to remove quick resume but only it actually works instead

Discus and support Give an option to remove quick resume but only it actually works instead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So quick resume ruins battlefield games. It makes it so it will never open every time I open it and then as far as Dolby Atmos goes it automatically... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sceprent, Jun 2, 2023.

1. /u/Sceprent
    /u/Sceprent Guest

So quick resume ruins battlefield games. It makes it so it will never open every time I open it and then as far as Dolby Atmos goes it automatically kicks you out of any game that’s online which is basically every single game every time you adjust your EQ. And when you quit quick resume it automatically put the game back into quick resume right after you remove it.

submitted by /u/Sceprent
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sceprent, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Quick resume

Hello, begsback. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can try to remove games from the quick resume feature. To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove games from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove.

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

If you want to submit a feedback for the Xbox team to remove the quick resume feature or to have an option to complete turn it off, please use the Feedback Hub app. It is currently the best choice available for us players. Here on the community forum we are only users. We do not work for Xbox.

If you have any question, please let me know.
  3. LEXoMAK Win User

Halo mcc question

Yea it doesn't give me the option to resume it just says quick start or mission quick start always starts ne from the first mission
  4. Playaboy4punk Win User

Help with quick resume

Yea so I can pin cod vanguard but no other game gives me the option to pin to quick resume
  5. Georges C. Win User

What network related information does the XBOX cache between restarts ?

Generally cleaning the MAC is not necessary because it only restarts the system, the ideal is to clean the cache and remove the games that are in the quick resume.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Not Working on Xbox Series X

To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove your game from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove (in this case, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion).

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

See if this helps and please let me know.
Thema:

1. Give an option to remove quick resume but only it actually works instead - Similar Threads - option remove quick

2. xbox series x no ipv6 option

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x no ipv6 option: i have a new tv connected through the same router and it connected by ipv6 automatically 7be3bbb8-3f91-469b-9f9a-d08dfa61f8a6
  3. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  4. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  5. Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor: I got a new xbox series s and I was messing with the display settings until I found that it shows me 1440p as an option in display settings in xbox on my 1080@120hz monitor but only in 60hz and...
  6. How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...: So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play...
  7. Why did you remove the Quit option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you remove the Quit option?: You’ve made Quick Resume even more annoying after one of you latest updates. Before I could at least go to the menu select a game then hit menu and select Quit. Now I have to go navigate to quick...
  8. How do I remove 'skip sign in' option on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove 'skip sign in' option on Xbox Series X?: Hi, How can I remove the 'skip sign in' option when logging into the Xbox series X? Users are able to skip sign in and avoid any time restrictions with this option. The Xbox Series X does not...
  9. If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...: I’m having a problem where I’m connected to the WiFi, I’ve always used wired connection, but I get the “connect to the Xbox network” box on the screen. I’ve disconnect the Ethernet cable and...
  10. Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?: Me and my friends had a realm but took a little break. Now we wanted to restart the realm (We are dutch this is importand information) but the only payment option is credit cards. But the problem...