Give a code to an Adult
Discus and support Give a code to an Adult in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to Download Twitch but it says i am not old enough but it is on 18 years old. It also say give this code to an Adult the code is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DonnyJayX, Jan 3, 2021.
Thema:
Give a code to an Adult
Loading...
-
Give a code to an Adult - Similar Threads - code Adult
-
Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys
in XboX InsidersDiscount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments] -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.
in XboX InsidersPlease stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]... -
Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.
in XboX InsidersPotential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of... -
Trying to play a game, but it keeps telling me to give this code to an adult but it's not...
in XBoX on ConsolesTrying to play a game, but it keeps telling me to give this code to an adult but it's not...: Trying to play call of duty warzone 2.0 but it keeps telling me to give this code to an adult, but there is no code. c10d9ee1-980f-4dd5-9524-aa0b36450148 -
Roblox error code on adult account
in XBoX AccessibilityRoblox error code on adult account: im gettinga unable to jion, your xbox account is currently not permitted to visit. error code 118. i have a adult account so all my settings is ok. please help 4ebb643b-d0ea-4561-bfad-33c39e80acd1 -
Promote a child account to adult / error code 8015404C
in XBoX on ConsolesPromote a child account to adult / error code 8015404C: Hi folk , I'm having problems when I try to Promote a child account to adult account. I enter all my new credit card details and I get error code 8015404C , my credit card is valid and besides I...