Girlfriends gamertag

Discus and support Girlfriends gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I was concidering to ask my future wife to make her one gamertag. But I have some questions. So we are often playing minecraft in splitscreen,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rage607, Oct 17, 2017.

1. rage607
    rage607 Guest

Girlfriends gamertag

Hi,

I was concidering to ask my future wife to make her one gamertag. But I have some questions.

So we are often playing minecraft in splitscreen, but one of us just signs in as "guest". It would be cooler, if my girlfriend could use her own gamertag.

Could she get her own achievements, if we would do that?

She also likes Elder Scrolls Online. I bought ESO digitally with my account. But I bought the Gold Edition physically and only used the codes on my account.

So basically I got ESO a second time on a disc.

The plan is, that she could play ESO with her own account. So she would get the achievements and we could play together, when I buy the Xbox One X (so we would have two consoles). But I will the new Xbox later, so, first, she would be playing on the same
    console as I am (of course not simultaneously).

Is it a problem, that my account has all the DLC installed on the same xbox she would use when playing from disc? I dont want to get in trouble.

I saw in the options menu, that you can assign a controller to an account. Would this mean, that when she starts the Xbox One with "her" Controller, she would automatically get signed in and I get signed in with my controller?

Is there anything else, I have to pay attention to?

:)

rage607, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Suggestions for a new girl gamertag

Ms Sammich a good gamertag? my girlfriend has a Kitchen Ninja Gamertag Girlfriends gamertag :p

Auswulf, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Squid111999
    Squid111999 Guest
    What is your clan name, and why?

(Ayyo)

cuz its my girlfriends gamertag lol

Squid111999, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Auswulf Win User

Suggestions for a new girl gamertag

Ms Sammich a good gamertag? my girlfriend has a Kitchen Ninja Gamertag :p
  5. Snowy Dash Win User

COD3 Zombies

Great gamertag........is it inspired by your girlfriend............or boyfriend?
  6. Squid111999 Win User

What is your clan name, and why?

(Ayyo)

cuz its my girlfriends gamertag lol
  7. Bentleyma Win User

Old character after almost 4 years of not playing FFXI?

Sounds like a pain! I've had to start a character on my girlfriends Gamertag. Doesn't really make an difference.
  8. RazorbladeRhys Win User

ALL MY GAMERSCORE HAS BEEN RESET

I just loaded up my girlfriends gamertag on my console and it had cleared her Gamerscore aswell. EPIC FAIL
Thema:

Girlfriends gamertag

1. Girlfriends gamertag - Similar Threads - Girlfriends gamertag

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...: Keep in mind me and my gf live in different regions. She loves assassins creed and loved it when she played it at my home, now I am at her location and am playing through Xcloud. I realised that...
  4. I am trying to and my girlfriend on xbox, but I am getting a message saying "sorry, we...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to and my girlfriend on xbox, but I am getting a message saying "sorry, we...: Hi. I'm trying to add my girlfriend on xbox, but I'm getting a message saying "sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while" This has been going on for a few months now. I...
  5. How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox: I can't go to her house to stop the gamesharing and I also don't have anybody else to GameShare with and don't want her having free access to my games or my gold membership what do I...
  6. Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?: Hello, I'm having issues with Minecraft. For some reason, whenever I try to join the server my girlfriend is playing on from her PS5, I receive an "unable to load world" error. I have tried...
  7. (Xbox Series S) How do I play co-op with my girlfriend

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox Series S) How do I play co-op with my girlfriend: I want to play a game on Xbox series S with my girlfriend but it turns out the game does not support split screen. Before I go out and buy another series S, I would like to know some details of...
  8. I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason: I bought my girlfriend minecraft today so we could play together. We are both Romanians and are currently both living in Ireland. Both our microsoft accounts were made in Romania. Well, after...
  9. I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.: I want to be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games, owned or on the gamepass, with my girlfriend in the same room. HARDWARE: I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox One. I'm going to buy a...
  10. My girlfriend is trying to start a realm on her Nintendo switch and it’s claiming she is a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My girlfriend is trying to start a realm on her Nintendo switch and it’s claiming she is a...: Me and my girlfriend are trying to start a new realm on her Nintendo switch but it is saying she can’t create it because of her settings on clubs. ef21219f-beea-428b-a959-b62de94f4585