Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

Discus and support Girl/Guy Gamers needed! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey! I’m Linny, I’ve been playing on Xbox for a minute and barely have any people to play with! Looking for people to play COD, APEX, MK, GTA w! Girls... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LovelyLinny, Dec 5, 2021.

1. LovelyLinny
    LovelyLinny Guest

Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

Hey! I’m Linny, I’ve been playing on Xbox for a minute and barely have any people to play with! Looking for people to play COD, APEX,

MK, GTA w! Girls and guys are welcomed!

:)

LovelyLinny, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

3. W4RMIND Win User

Looking for guy gamers to play online with

A wild gamer girl appeared!

Guy gamer used friend Request!

Gamer girl used the powerful Psychic move DECLINE

Guy Gamer is CONFUSED.

Super effective!

Guy gamer FAINTED.

Girl gamer gained 1337 exp!

Girl gamer leveled up to ranked up to 10!

Guy gamer used max potion!

Guy gamer used stalk!

Girl gamer used block avoid player!

SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Guy gamer FAINTED!

Girl gamer gained 45 exp!
  4. iCoNiC Nano Win User

Look for girl gamer

Weird because he wants girl gamers as friends? I think it's weird if you only want dude's as friends. Even gay people need girl/guy friends.
  5. Jyxa Win User

Any other girl Gamerz online

Are you a girl too? Or are you a guy who's having trouble running into girl gamers online?
  6. Miikeluster91 Win User

Other female gamers?

Add me gamer girls and guys. btw despite my gamertag im a girl lol :)
Thema:

Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

1. Girl/Guy Gamers needed! - Similar Threads - Girl Guy Gamers

2. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  3. A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...: I accept the blame for what I did but she called me the N word which is racist and is way better than what I did ef65fe27-d4d3-479a-93f1-9ee6121d0b04
  4. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  5. Any gamer girl on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any gamer girl on xbox: Hi im looking for new friends on xbox 2f9889d1-25e2-4ede-a244-e1f7cc08da79
  6. Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email?: Okay but here's the thing she used my email as an alternative email for her account as like a back up right but when I use my account I see her email show up but it's blurred out for security...
  7. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...: Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime...
  8. Pair of Guy gamers looking for some girl Gamers to tone down testosterone in Xbox Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pair of Guy gamers looking for some girl Gamers to tone down testosterone in Xbox Party: Me and my cousin are looking for some serious girl gamers to just play and kick it in parties with. lately playing with only guys just doesnt provide us with the fun on xbox live that we used to...
  9. i need some more girl and guy friends that live in Evansville or near Evansville that like to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need some more girl and guy friends that live in Evansville or near Evansville that like to ...: hi my name Brandon but my nickname squall everybody call me it and i also love anime and video games and i love to draw plus i love music also i live in Evansville and i need some more friends who...
  10. Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :): SupremeBlackBoi is my gamertag so if youre a girl that games GTA5 and Battlefield4 add me! :) d909cee3-bd3a-4081-8c8d-54357351026a