Gimme5 Missing Rewards
Discus and support Gimme5 Missing Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've already talked to support about not receiving rewards from the Gimme 5 promo, I used the link from the Xbox Live Rewards twitter post when it went... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lowiji5, Dec 24, 2015.
Thema:
Gimme5 Missing Rewards
Loading...
-
Gimme5 Missing Rewards - Similar Threads - Gimme5 Missing Rewards
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about... -
Gimme5 redeemed, not showing up in account
in XBoX Sales and PromoGimme5 redeemed, not showing up in account: I received my code for Tales from the Borderlands, redeemed it to my account, but now it doesn't show up in my account to download to my Xbox One. Thanks! e45e12aa-5168-46d9-aa3b-ad7453584632 -
Xbox live rewards 5th anniversary Gimme5 promotion problem
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox live rewards 5th anniversary Gimme5 promotion problem: HI I just got an email from xbox live rewards for the reward I choosed from the promotion they had,which was called xbox live rewards 5th anniversary Gimme5 but the problem is that I choosed a... -
NBA2k16 Download Code from #Gimme5 giveaway
in XBoX Sales and PromoNBA2k16 Download Code from #Gimme5 giveaway: I participated in the gimme5 giveaway and was lucky enough to claim a copy of NBA 2K16. Once it was claimed it stated I would receive the download code within one week. I have still yet to receive...