Gimme grab bag

Discus and support Gimme grab bag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I only received my Xbox one on xmas day and all the bags are claimed. This does not inspire me with confidence. The earn the massive rewards are not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by helloma0364, Dec 26, 2015.

1. helloma0364
    helloma0364 Guest

Gimme grab bag

I only received my Xbox one on xmas day and all the bags are claimed. This does not inspire me with confidence. The earn the massive rewards are not games I would play. Why is there not more of a selection please.

:)

helloma0364, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Grab Bag promotion

Hey everyone!

For further inquires regarding Xbox Live Rewards, you will need to head on over to the

Xbox Live Rewards Forum. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 26, 2015
  3. PAPA SHI SHO
    PAPA SHI SHO Guest
    Grab Bag promotion

Any word on this, or is it done, was not able to log in the entire day so far

PAPA SHI SHO, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Gimme grab bag

If you mean the xbox live rewards thing then you are very late,all the prizes were claimed on the 15th Dec & it was blind luck whether you got there when it started as they never said what time you could claim from,only the date.

The whole thing was a complete mess.

Daft Badger, Dec 26, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Gimme grab bag

If you mean the xbox live rewards thing then you are very late,all the prizes were claimed on the 15th Dec & it was blind luck whether you got there when it started as they never said what time you could claim from,only the date.

The whole thing was a complete mess.
  6. TheMapleKid Win User

Call of duty !

Next gen graphics with the simplicity of COD4 would be brilliant. Just gimme a Barrett and a bag of claymores.
  7. BasslineJme Win User

Grab Bag promotion

So, they say this goes from now til the 31st, so can you expect to log on every day until then and they will have more prizes and stuff to give away tomorrow?
  8. ElurianRaven Win User

Grab Bag promotion

The site is working but the choices are few and far between - most of the stuff has been claimed and what is left is mostly 48 hour cards and avatar clothing - this was a very sad way to reward their top gamers and I am very disappointed - I ended up with
    the Irish version of Jurassic World living in the US because there was literally nothing else of value left
  9. munkyxtc Win User

Grab Bag promotion

As of 2 hours ago Xbox Rewards tweeted that they are tying up some lose ends.

Also, the page located @
    rewards.xbox.com/anniversary
    is currently redirecting to the main page. I would periodically check back in at the above link; or you can follow the twitter account here:
    twitter.com/XboxLiveRewards to get updates delivered to your mobile devices etc.
Thema:

Gimme grab bag

1. Gimme grab bag - Similar Threads - Gimme grab bag

2. Microsoft money grab and No support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft money grab and No support: Microsoft anymore is just a money grab with no support after they have your money in hand. Obviously there is no support from Microsoft anymore, once you buy something from them, that's it, your...
  3. Banned for saying grab your balls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for saying grab your balls: Never in my life would I thought you could receive a 8 day ban for telling someone to grab there balls , been waiting to play pro clubs on the new fifa and the game comes out and I receive a 8 day...
  4. Minecraft Migration just a money grab for Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration just a money grab for Microsoft: Having purchased Minecraft back in 1.0, now since I no longer have access to the email account from 10 years ago, and Mojang never asked me any "security questions" I am forced to purchase another...
  5. : Ayuda mi Xbox no agarra internet y sale esto [Help my Xbox doesn't grab the internet and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Ayuda mi Xbox no agarra internet y sale esto [Help my Xbox doesn't grab the internet and...: : Ayuda mi Xbox no agarra internet y sale esto [Help my Xbox doesn't grab the internet and this comes out] Con reiniciar te refieres a un formateo me imagino,a de mas si le doy a formatear pero...
  6. Ability to grab the Gamertag of an old inactive account

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to grab the Gamertag of an old inactive account: There is an old Gamertag that I've kept my eyes on for a bit and I would love to have the name. It's been inactive for years so it's just sitting there collecting dust. It's a name I've been going...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2: I'm in Italy, and I couldn't grab EDF2025 and now I can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2. On my PC I get an infinite spinning ring if I try to purchase TTT2, same thing happened with EDF2025....
  8. I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant Grab Xbox 360 games from games with Gold: It says that I have valid payment method,but I easily buy digital xbox one games.Thanks for reading maybe somebody will read it 314100c7-1f86-4197-bf48-17c7b03e084d
  9. mi xbox one no agarra los discos de 360 retrocompatibles [My Xbox One does not grab the 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mi xbox one no agarra los discos de 360 retrocompatibles [My Xbox One does not grab the 360...: ayer quise instalar mi HALO 4 del 360 en mi xbox ONE S solo inserto el disco y no pasa nada no me dirige a descargar el juego o a instalarlo como lo puedo solucionar o que debo de hacer para que...
  10. Help with PIN restore to grab the credits paid to play xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with PIN restore to grab the credits paid to play xbox 360: I need Microsoft help to retrive my PIN - conditions to log in my credits bought to play xbox 360 at pc. I changed my cell number because my parents moved from state to state at least two times....