Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t

Discus and support Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter pack which comes with Fall Guys, Fortnite and Rocket League gear. It says I’ve claimed all 3 but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin Jones1, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t

So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter pack which comes with Fall Guys, Fortnite and Rocket League gear. It says I’ve claimed all 3 but I didn’t receive the Rocket League gear. My Xbox account is linked to my epic account but still can’t seem to see it.

:)

Austin Jones1, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are doing well!

With regards to this issue, there is a similar post in one of the community forum link for reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

On this case, just like on the forum above I also suggest to check whether you used the right account to redeem it. You may follow the steps on the link or go to your accounts order history page at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page.

If the Gilded Hunter Pack is showing in the list and on the right account, next thing to try is to remove and add your Xbox profile. Make sure to remember the email address you used for your gamertag first, then you may remove and add it by following the steps on this page https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

In case you still haven't receive it within 24 hours, what I can suggest as a fellow gamer is to try contacting Epic Games to report the missing item specially if it is showing as redeemed on your account now so they can check and see if it can be credited to your Epic account directly.

I hope the information helps somehow. But feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. CosmicCraze Win User

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the Rocket League gear after claiming all three items included in the Gilded Hunter pack. Here are a few steps you can take to try to resolve this issue:

1. Make sure that you have linked your Xbox and Epic accounts correctly. You can check this by logging in to both accounts separately and making sure that they are connected on the Epic Games website.

2. Try restarting your Xbox Series S console and launching Rocket League again to see if the content appears.

3. If you still don't see the Rocket League gear, contact Xbox or Epic Games customer support for assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or provide you with the missing content.
  4. Toumazos Theodorou Win User

Why does the Gilded Hunter pack not appear in my child’s account?

I click on the ‘Claim for another account’ and I get “After completing setup, add another account and claim Fortnite Gilded Hunter Pack, On the new account go to Account>Profile>Included with this Xbox console to claim”

Again if your comment were true I would’n be given this instructions right?

The thing is that I follow them but still cannot see the packs in my son’s account.
  5. will dough Win User

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

i claimed the gilded hunter pack on the wrong Xbox account and didn't realize i did at the time so i made my account after because it was on my parents account but it didn't claim for me so i didn't get the items on my account but got them on my parents account and i would like to transfer it to my xbox account
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can claim my gilded hunters pack

Hello Logan, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your content.

What you can do to access it is follow the instructions below.

Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview of and redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.

or

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Full Library, and then look under Available offers to see your offers.
Thema:

1. Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t - Similar Threads - Gilded Hunter Pack

2. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  3. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  4. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  5. Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb: Hey, I want to buy an Xbox Series S, and I have a question: why standard Xbox Series S is much expensive than Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, considering that the last one have more...
  6. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  7. How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?: I got an Xbox Series s with gilded hunter bundle, so when i want to see what i have in this pack, i opened page in xbox settings and it just crashed and turned me to account page. How can i fix...
  8. Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available: I have bought my wife the Xbox series S console with the gilded Hunter bundle for Fortnite . While setting up the console there was no redeem option, and no “this console comes with” on the...
  9. using the Gilded Hunter pack on Ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    using the Gilded Hunter pack on Ps5: My boyfriend bought the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Bundle. He added my account to the xbox and claimed it on my account. Will i still be able to use the items on my PS5 ?...
  10. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...: I don’t know what to put here. 0da12543-1292-409e-b32f-622fa8e7dd29