Gilded Hunter bundle from new Xbox series S on wrong Epic Games account, what do I do?

Discus and support Gilded Hunter bundle from new Xbox series S on wrong Epic Games account, what do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox series S and opened Fortnite without remembering to go through the process of linking my Epic Games account to this console. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cecil Cook, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Cecil Cook
    Cecil Cook Guest

Gilded Hunter bundle from new Xbox series S on wrong Epic Games account, what do I do?

I purchased an Xbox series S and opened Fortnite without remembering to go through the process of linking my Epic Games account to this console. The bundle that came with the Xbox is now linked to an entirely separate Epic account that I don't plan on using. Is there anything I could do to put the items onto my primary Fortnite account?

:)

Cecil Cook, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Cecil!

You need first to unlink your Xbox account from the current Epic games account it's linked to. Please refer to the guide from the link below.
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you're having trouble unlinking your Xbox account from that particular Epic games account, please directly reach out Epic games support for assistance here https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything and the included with this Xbox isn't available. Can someone help?

As far as I can tell, the Gilded Hunter bundle is for 9 cosmetic items and in-game currency:

"The Xbox Series S – Gilded Hunter Bundle features a total of nine in-game cosmetics and virtual currency for Fortnite, Rocket League, and Fall Guys"

As such, there wouldn't be anything to download as it should just be added to the game accounts when you run them.

Or are you saying that you have run all 3 games and none have the items there? Sorry, that seems an obvious question but just wanted to clarify
  5. Guilherme L Bosso Win User

Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb

This happens with many packs, not just Series S + Gilded Hunter. Usually stores lower the price of consoles that come with extra content precisely so that the product sells more, of course it also depends on where you are buying it. As you said that the Bundle is cheaper, I recommend you buy this one, as you will get the console and extra content for a lower price.
  6. Jhonkito Win User

how to link my Fortnite account to my xbox series S if it says it is associated with another account when it isn't ?

Hi Sinon, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Check that you are using the same Epic Games account on your Xbox Series S as the one you are trying to link. You can do this by logging into your Epic Games account on the Epic Games website.

Make sure your Xbox Series S account is not associated with another Epic Games account. You can do this by signing in to your Xbox Series S account on the Xbox website.

If you have verified that you are using the same Epic Games account on your Xbox Series S and that your Xbox Series S account is not associated with another Epic Games account, you can try to unlink your Epic Games account from your Xbox Series S.

The only way to unlink is through the Epic Games page following the procedure in the following link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/epic...y-console-account-from-my-epic-games-account- a5720285933467
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/5ae704bd-75fc-4924-821c-8d72aec6fbe3
    Information source (Credits): Note: The credits for this message go to the Independent advisor Gerardo since his publication was the basis for obtaining said information. I hope this information has been useful to you.

Once you've unlinked your Epic Games account from your Xbox Series S, you can try linking them again.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
Thema:

1. Gilded Hunter bundle from new Xbox series S on wrong Epic Games account, what do I do? - Similar Threads - Gilded Hunter bundle

2. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  3. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  4. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  5. Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb: Hey, I want to buy an Xbox Series S, and I have a question: why standard Xbox Series S is much expensive than Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, considering that the last one have more...
  6. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  7. How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?: I got an Xbox Series s with gilded hunter bundle, so when i want to see what i have in this pack, i opened page in xbox settings and it just crashed and turned me to account page. How can i fix...
  8. Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available: I have bought my wife the Xbox series S console with the gilded Hunter bundle for Fortnite . While setting up the console there was no redeem option, and no “this console comes with” on the...
  9. How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account: Hi, I'm looking to claim the gilded hunter bundle that comes with the xbox ss on another account, but I don't know how, the bundle is already claimed on my brothers account too...
  10. how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?: how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account? It just keeps saying claim for a different account but I can’t claim it for a different account. f9d24c88-978f-469f-8429-8038b98c07c0