Gigantic game file issue

Discus and support Gigantic game file issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to download the game gigantic, have gone through Microsoft and every other thing I can think of, just wondering if anyone has encountered... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UholyDred94, Sep 9, 2017.

  1. UholyDred94
    UholyDred94 Guest

    Gigantic game file issue


    I can't seem to download the game gigantic, have gone through Microsoft and every other thing I can think of, just wondering if anyone has encountered this, and knows an easy solution.

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    UholyDred94, Sep 9, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Gpu issue with Gigantic

    Hey Alazar VII,

    Thanks for the post! Since this game is in the Game Preview program, meaning that the game is still under development, please be sure to take the time to report any issues you come across on www.gogigantic.com. Thanks again!
     
    Mister Beep, Sep 9, 2017
    #2
  3. AsKhaN K
    AsKhaN K Guest
    Gpu issue with Gigantic

    Hello all,

    I have an issue, "Gigantic" working only with my cpu not with my gpu. Maybe this game not detect my gpu and only use my cpu. I only got that problem with this game intalled from XBOX.

    Thx for reading.
     
    AsKhaN K, Sep 9, 2017
    #3
  4. Gigantic game file issue

    Is the game not installing or is it not available?

    What happens when you attempt to download the game from this page
     
    InCaudaVenenum, Sep 12, 2017
    #4
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

    Gigantic game file issue

    Is the game not installing or is it not available?

    What happens when you attempt to download the game from this page
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Gpu issue with Gigantic

    Hey Alazar VII,

    Thanks for the post! Since this game is in the Game Preview program, meaning that the game is still under development, please be sure to take the time to report any issues you come across on www.gogigantic.com. Thanks again!
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Which is better? Network Transfer or re-installing each game that I owned on Series X

    With Network transfer it doesn't matter what your Internet is, your issue is likely that you're using Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is not appropriate for large file transfers, as it adds a gigantic amount of latency to the process. it doesn't matter if they're an inch apart, it's the nature of the technology
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

    I'm having trouble linking my Xbox account to gigantic

    Hey there Jammy Lee123!

    Sorry to hear about the issue. If you haven't already,please check out the Gigantic FAQ and Troubleshooting page
    for some helpful steps. Be sure to go through all of the listed steps and scenarios that pertain to the issue being experienced. If you are still running into issues linking your account, you will need to file a ticket with Gigantic
    Beta Support
    .

    Go ahead and give the steps above a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
  9. UholyDred94 Win User

    Where's Gigantic?

    Unable to locate aswell, trying to find solution?

    Have you been able to fix it yet?

    Can't purchase from the websites either for some reason.
Thema:

Gigantic game file issue

Loading...
  1. Gigantic game file issue - Similar Threads - Gigantic game file

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. #bingimagecreator Un golden retriever sostiene un cheque gigante por $1,000,000 y celebra...

    in XboX Insiders
    #bingimagecreator Un golden retriever sostiene un cheque gigante por $1,000,000 y celebra...: bingimagecreator submitted by /u/Fabulous-Bid3934 [link] [comments]
  10. Coroa gostosa do rabo Gigante

    in XboX Insiders
    Coroa gostosa do rabo Gigante: Sisj submitted by /u/Toxicturtle0092 [link] [comments]