Gifts

Discus and support Gifts in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MightyBenas, Jun 29, 2022.

1. MightyBenas
    MightyBenas Guest

Gifts

Hi everyone,

I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited for my brother, who is not at my home country. I send him gift but he cannot redeem a code because we are not in same country at the moment. So now i lost my money and i cant get them back and my brother cant use the gift... What to do?

:)

MightyBenas, Jun 29, 2022
  2. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Gifting?

Go to your garage, click A on the one you want to gift, scroll down to Gift Car, select that, then pick the friend you want to gift that to. No you cannot gift credits, but there are way around that, just have your friend auction a car for the amount you
    want to "gift" to him.
  3. c2k Win User

Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

This makes no sense... it's a "gift" card! How do I "gift" it to someone if it is direct deposited???? Please use your brain and either allow us to use a "gift" card for what it is, a "gift", or stop calling it a "gift" card. Seriously, open a dictionary
    and look up what a "gift" is!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Refunds

What type of gift card do you mean xbox gift card or visa gift cards

If visa gift cards ita 60 days due to the visa gift card policy

Once it's approved by ms

If xbox 3-5business day

Keep in mind it was just thenholidays so expect delays
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

6. NajibKhan Win User

Gift Ideas

Thema:

Gifts

1. Gifts - Similar Threads - Gifts

2. Is it possible to use my redeemed gift code that I have saved into my user credit to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use my redeemed gift code that I have saved into my user credit to buy...: [img] I the image above I have provided clear statements of my gift card being redeemed into my user credit. When I attempt to redeem Minecraft with my 30$ code there is money due however when...
  3. I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...: Error says ''Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.''...
  4. Can you buy a robux with a Microsoft gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you buy a robux with a Microsoft gift card?: Can you buy robux with a Microsoft gift card? If so, how do we do that? d85442f2-30c6-4978-a1e2-f610dbb76adf
  5. How do I return/refund a gifted digital game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I return/refund a gifted digital game: My account got hacked and the hacker gifted himself and his friend a digital game so how would I refund this 2823e032-7a4f-4607-9e2b-7b59eaa45324
  6. If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game...: If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game in their library when they get an Xbox one? 76a5b34a-732f-4185-a083-94328f552dbb
  7. Can you specify a delivery date for a gifted digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you specify a delivery date for a gifted digital game?: I want to buy my son games for the xbox series S and want to know if I can select the date when he will be notified for the gift e39790ca-767f-429c-9e6c-91649de6e7fb
  8. Gifted a game and it won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted a game and it won't download: Bought a game on Xbox store gifted it to my kid and it isn't there f4270cf6-bfd8-47d0-a494-d37c785491f3
  9. 70 dollar gift card not working telling me to contact the merchant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    70 dollar gift card not working telling me to contact the merchant: Oh hi there I brought a 70 dollar xbox gift card and when I went to buy something with it it comes up with “this code is yet not activated please contact the merchant” help me with this please...
  10. Can I use an Xbox gift card to purchase items in the Xbox design lab such as thumbsticks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use an Xbox gift card to purchase items in the Xbox design lab such as thumbsticks...: I own an elite 2 controller and would like to use Microsoft rewards points to purchase paddles and thumbsticks from the Xbox design lab with an Xbox gift card or a Microsoft store gift card. Can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gift for gamer

2. gifts for the gamer