Gifts

Discus and support Gifts in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MightyBenas, Aug 18, 2021.

1. MightyBenas
    MightyBenas Guest

Gifts

Hi everyone,

I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited for my brother, who is not at my home country. I send him gift but he cannot redeem a code because we are not in same country at the moment. So now i lost my money and i cant get them back and my brother cant use the gift... What to do?

:)

MightyBenas, Aug 18, 2021
  2. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    looks great for winners

kawkai, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards. The Microsoft account balance is essentially the same as a gift card since funds typically come from Xbox gift cards.
  4. Thomas Miller3 Win User

How long does it take gift codes to be emailed?

I have an email with an order number, but my gift recipient never received a gift code. There is no gift code attached to my order online. I definitely sent it as a gift.
  5. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Gifting?

Go to your garage, click A on the one you want to gift, scroll down to Gift Car, select that, then pick the friend you want to gift that to. No you cannot gift credits, but there are way around that, just have your friend auction a car for the amount you
    want to "gift" to him.
  6. c2k Win User

Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

This makes no sense... it's a "gift" card! How do I "gift" it to someone if it is direct deposited???? Please use your brain and either allow us to use a "gift" card for what it is, a "gift", or stop calling it a "gift" card. Seriously, open a dictionary
    and look up what a "gift" is!
  7. ngocphi Win User

Refunds

What type of gift card do you mean xbox gift card or visa gift cards

If visa gift cards ita 60 days due to the visa gift card policy

Once it's approved by ms

If xbox 3-5business day

Keep in mind it was just thenholidays so expect delays
Thema:

Gifts

1. Gifts - Similar Threads - Gifts

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  4. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  5. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  6. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  7. UK Gift Cards in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    UK Gift Cards in USA: I want to know if xbox gift cards bought in UK be used in USA? 2bb24c48-3ef1-412f-8ddf-be855d3250e0
  8. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  9. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  10. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...