Gifting Forza 5 DLC's on Steam

Discus and support Gifting Forza 5 DLC's on Steam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to gift my friend some Forza 5 DLC's on Steam. But he has the game on microsoft store. Will he be able to get them ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T0ma-112, Sep 22, 2022.

1. T0ma-112
    T0ma-112 Guest

I want to gift my friend some Forza 5 DLC's on Steam. But he has the game on microsoft store. Will he be able to get them ?

:)

T0ma-112, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

If you want to gift dlc for the Steam version you need to purchase the content and gift it via Steam. It can not be done via the Xbox store.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

No, they must be purchased in the same store and region
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

What games you got from your gift cards?

Not a gift card purchase, but I did buy myself FTL: Faster Than Light for $5 on Steam. Very fun indie game.
  5. bakedraggyroo Win User

anybody got their free codes for KI or Games yet?

just got code for forza 5, thanks again for all involved in the gifting department
  6. Francia J. Win User

forza horizon 5 on steam an dlc on Microsoft store

Thank you so much for your kind understanding and you too, please stay healthy and safe.
Thema:

1. Gifting Forza 5 DLC's on Steam - Similar Threads - Gifting Forza DLC's

2. Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...: A friend of mine gifted me a copy of Forza Horizon 5 : Ultimate Edition. I went to play it and get the error message "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device."...
  3. im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them

in XBoX Accessibility
    im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them: Hello, im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them, and now i cant even open my privacy settings in xbox live page. HELP ME b91f0361-d7ae-44fc-bcd0-00585eebd9b7
  4. How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5: In Forza Horrizon 5 - My Son can’t download a Gift (car) from the Message Center. It is giving an error message that says “To Do This Change a Setting. You cannot see content other people make...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Gift Car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Gift Car: I have Gift Car in my message box, but I can't download them, if I press the download button nothing is happening, please help 295eb757-828e-44b7-9c3a-1d7a73e22137
  6. Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "Find new tunes" and "Gift cars not recieved": So im trying to find new tunes and cant access it. i tried to check my xbox parental control settings, but couldnt find my way to it. Also i had some gift cars, where i downloaded them and never...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 unable to claim gifts

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to claim gifts: I am unable to claim gifts i contacted Xbox support my settings are all fine and i have been sent in circles with no solution. All online settings are on allow and still i cannot claim and Forza...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Not being able to recive my gifts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Not being able to recive my gifts: Hi Im not able to accept/download my gifts could u help me download them or? d41d027e-7f7a-4d94-be11-7a802d7d31cd
  9. Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4: I'm unable to claim my free cars that where gifted to me by Playground Games. I've collected these cars over the years as reward but I've never gotten Forza Horizon 4. So finally when the XCloud...
  10. I cant dowload gifted cars in Forza Horizon 4 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant dowload gifted cars in Forza Horizon 4 on pc: Hello guys i cant download any gifted cars i got by the Forza Comminity team ant its almost been a year since i started trying i i still cant download them i started trying 02/18/2019 and it still...