Gifting a subscription
Discus and support Gifting a subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Does anyone know if I can get Xbox Ultimate or Money gift cards via the M/S points and then put that on my nephews Xbox 1 account? He is part my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GarryRitson, Nov 12, 2020.
Thema:
Gifting a subscription
Loading...
-
Gifting a subscription - Similar Threads - Gifting subscription
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Microsoft Store (international gifts)
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be... -
XBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.
in XboX InsidersXBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.: Is anyone else having issues with Auto Redeem not working for Rewards to Gift Cards? Its been months of me trying to activate the feature and it says activated at first and when i leave and... -
Xbox gift cards us 50 usd for 45
in XboX InsidersXbox gift cards us 50 usd for 45: 50 usd for 45 submitted by /u/Alarming_Painter241 [link] [comments] -
Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases
in XboX InsidersWeird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m... -
no idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working
in XboX Insidersno idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working: gift card was received a few days ago by a friend, said that there was $150 on it, and every time I try to redeem it there's a "code not found" message. before anyone asks, yes, I did make sure... -
Xbox gift card help to redeem this
in XboX InsidersXbox gift card help to redeem this: I have a xbox gift card for 1 month xbox game pass ultimate i can use it due to add a way to pay don't have a credit card and i am not in the usa just my account so anyone want a trade i can buy... -
I wanna gift someone a $9.99 gamepass subscription but when I press “Buy as gift” it goes...
in XBoX Games and AppsI wanna gift someone a $9.99 gamepass subscription but when I press “Buy as gift” it goes...: I wanna gift someone a $9.99 gamepass subscription but when I press “Buy as gift” it goes to a $24.99 gamepass subscription 1092bd78-0772-47b6-aebc-c3956be5c4d4 -
Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?
in XBoX Games and AppsHey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?: So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to know if I can and thank you...