Gifted game exploit. Turn on two step and be active.

Discus and support Gifted game exploit. Turn on two step and be active. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Turn on two step verification immediately and be active daily. If you have a “Valuable gamertag”, a lot of enemies or some sort of notoriety, beware... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MoeMoney513, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Gifted game exploit. Turn on two step and be active.

Turn on two step verification immediately and be active daily.

If you have a “Valuable gamertag”, a lot of enemies or some sort of notoriety, beware being gifted games from random accounts. There is currently an exploit going around online forums involving gaining the personal information of a xbox users account after gifting them a game which I won’t name. When this is done they can log into your account using the personal information gained from the exploit and change your password and do what ever they want on it until you recover it. Another issue comes in for people with “OG Gamertags” The hackers like to use this method to gain access to a account with a valuable gamertag then switch the gamertag to a different account and sell it on gaming threads online. I ran into this method on a small thread on a forum site which I won’t name here. Reading from the people on the thread apparently this works 100% of the time. About 5 days ago someone used this method to breach 3 of my accounts. I was even active the first time it happened, I got a message from Xbox Live notifying me that I had been gifted The game and within 3 hours my gamertag was changed along with my password. I have no idea how to make your account invulnerable to this method but I can only suggest turning on two step verification.

I’ve noticed that a lot of the accounts being taken were only inactive for as little as 2 days. No account taken was showing daily activity via clips, achievements, etc at the time of being compromised.

submitted by /u/MoeMoney513
    [link] [comments]

/u/MoeMoney513, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Escalation Analyst says "your pre-paid card was not fully activated by the retailer"

It kind of depends on the system the retailer uses. I work in retail and I know there are some places that have a two step process when it comes to gift cards like that. If you don't complete the processes it won't activate the card. Or it's just a glitch
    in the system.
  3. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Double Error codes

Hey there thund3rs!

The 8015D002 is a Two-Step verification issue...

I'm going to take a guess that you may have activated it... Go into your account and see if it's turned on and try turning it off... Go to Microsoft.comerce.com Sign in and then go to Security and Privacy. Then choose Change Password and More... When
    you click on that link... You should see if Two-Step is turned on... If so, try turning it off and see if that helps...

Let us know how it goes...
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

a question

But that's the layering I'm talking about....yes, there are some other steps to it, but it's still a game exploit.

Youtube: Alchemy Exploit
  5. WPAK Win User

I had a gift card for my autistic son he loves it and the guy at the store forgot to activate it and now he's telling me he's not goican get a deal off someone or anyone have any ideas?

6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

I can't start Metal Gear Solid V

step one would be to sign into your account on Microsoft.com and check your subscription. Step two , uninstall and reinstall the game if your gold account is active. Step three, enjoy the game
Thema:

Gifted game exploit. Turn on two step and be active.

1. Gifted game exploit. Turn on two step and be active. - Similar Threads - Gifted game exploit

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  4. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  5. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  6. region lock game gifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    region lock game gifting: Why is there region locked game gifting. even if there is why do you let people gift to people from other regions only to be disappointed. Can you please remove it or give me a reason as to why...
  7. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  8. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  9. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  10. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....