Gifted game cant be seen on the receipients computer

Discus and support Gifted game cant be seen on the receipients computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I gifted a game to my friend, they claimed it on their pc. It shows up on the order history too but when they try to download it it says that they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GergőAnder, May 11, 2023.

1. GergőAnder
    GergőAnder Guest

I gifted a game to my friend, they claimed it on their pc.

It shows up on the order history too but when they try to download it it says that they need to buy said game.

Is there a solution to this?

We tried rebooting the pc several times.

:)

GergőAnder, May 11, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check if you accidentally purchased a game that is available to access using a console only.

Please also provide me with the game title that your friend is trying to install.
  4. GergőAnder Win User

there is not an install option
  5. GergőAnder Win User

It still says to buy the game or game pass.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Please advice your friend to log out and then log back into the Microsoft Store app. Search the game using the Microsoft store app and check if there is an install option from there.
Thema:

1. Gifted game cant be seen on the receipients computer - Similar Threads - Gifted game cant

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1
  4. Bought game as gift and it turned out that the person that get the gift cant play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game as gift and it turned out that the person that get the gift cant play it...: I bought my sister game slime rancher 2 throught gift from my computer for her birthday and Being on her birthday party i couldn't instal IT because she Has Xbox one, but not series x or s and we...
  5. i gift friend game they cant install

in XBoX on Windows
    i gift friend game they cant install: i gifted my friend ark survival evolved on the xbox app on pc and he is unable to download it on his pc it gives him an error code were both in the same region baff68ff-f97f-49aa-9844-7fd37a4b8b06
  6. given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download: given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download its says i have no applicable devices 67d48d71-5a9e-4a68-a941-34fee675a7e1
  7. I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...: Please I need this issue to be fixed or like changed around in some way. So I can at least pay for my gamepass ultimate as I have a card for three months, but unfortunatel. Can't use it as it's...
  8. cant but a game as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant but a game as a gift: I want to tobuy a game as a gift using my Microsoft store credit and balance on my card but when I try and purchase it just comes up with contact us please help!!!!! [Mod removed - personal...
  9. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  10. Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!: i went to go get a MS gift card and whrnt home to see if i could purchase midnight club LA (360) game and it would require a xredit card no option for the gift card at all...