gifted a game pass problem

Discus and support gifted a game pass problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i gifted a friend a 3 months pass code but it keeps saying code cannot be used in this region any chance i can have the region changed or a refund... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Welshie l 96 l, Dec 15, 2017.

  1. gifted a game pass problem


    i gifted a friend a 3 months pass code but it keeps saying code cannot be used in this region any chance i can have the region changed or a refund

    :)
     
    Welshie l 96 l, Dec 15, 2017
    #1
  2. MadMuttly
    MadMuttly Guest
    Gift system does not work

    hi I have gifted the game ark season pass to a friend and he can't use it .
     
    MadMuttly, Dec 15, 2017
    #2
  3. Metal10957
    Metal10957 Guest
    does anyone know how to get unicorn cars?

    Let me see if I can shed some light on this... If you bought LCE you got gifted a unicorn. I bought the season pass as well and got gifted another. Turun 10 sent it to you. (least that's what happened for me) I imported my level 50 F3 profile, but I didn't
    get the unicorn until T10 gifted me one.
     
    Metal10957, Dec 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Sampax74
    Sampax74 Guest

    gifted a game pass problem

    I have the same issue. Bought my friend 12 month Live Gold code. We both live in the same region, but cannot use it and I was charged 13€ more than it was supposed to cost. Anyone have any ideas what to do or am I screwed?
     
    Sampax74, Dec 24, 2017
    #4
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Microsoft rewards

    I have redeemed for a month of game pass, donate a $1 to charities and many gift cards, at least one gift card a month and have never ran into any problems.
  6. Sampax74 Win User

    gifted a game pass problem

    I have the same issue. Bought my friend 12 month Live Gold code. We both live in the same region, but cannot use it and I was charged 13€ more than it was supposed to cost. Anyone have any ideas what to do or am I screwed?
  7. SuprX BR Win User

    xbox game pass

    you can get game pass with xbox gift cards or use you gift card balance to buy game pass; easy ways.
  8. caseymarant Win User

    Problema con facturación [Mod Translation - Billing problem]

    I have the same problem i can’t Renew My game pass Ultimate With

    the $15 gift card i put on my xbox one
  9. gjest.brk Win User

    What happens if I redeem a Xbox game pass ultimate code while having an active game pass core membership?

    It would convert the remaining Game Pass Core to Ultimate at a ratio of 3:2.
    That would be a problem because i didnt redeem my game pass core with a gift card. My dad pays it automatically every month.
Thema:

gifted a game pass problem

Loading...
  1. gifted a game pass problem - Similar Threads - gifted game pass

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...: Accidentally bought the PC game pass gift card from target instead of an Xbox one..can I still use it? 11942558-46c1-4ac2-9d39-0def8f39d558
  4. How do I gift my friend Xbox game pass when he’s on Xbox and I’m on pc?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I gift my friend Xbox game pass when he’s on Xbox and I’m on pc?: How do I gift my friend Xbox game pass when he’s on Xbox and I’m on pc? f94afc0a-29dc-4146-a6e2-df3fce0686d7
  5. Game pass gifting core

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass gifting core: My friend gifted me 3 months of core and it hasn’t transferred to me and it’s showing up on his billing record but I still don’t have it and he made sure it was me it’s been an hour or two...
  6. can i log into my friends xbox account and buy him game pass since i cant gift him it as he...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    can i log into my friends xbox account and buy him game pass since i cant gift him it as he...: My friend lives in america and i want to buy him game pass as he can’t afford it this month, but i cant gift him it as i live in the uk so it is possible to log into his account and buy it for him...
  7. Why wont my xbox game pass go through onto my account, I redeemed a 3 month game pass gift...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox game pass go through onto my account, I redeemed a 3 month game pass gift...: Why wont my xbox game pass go through onto my account, I redeemed a 3 month game pass gift card and I have not received this onto my xbox app (pc) 4745535d-b2c0-466d-8f9e-2eedcccf45c0
  8. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  9. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

    in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  10. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...