Gifted a game, money was accepted, but my friend didn't receive the game

Discus and support Gifted a game, money was accepted, but my friend didn't receive the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently gifted the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition to my friend for about $42, after tax and given that is was on sale.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HumaneCoast485, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Gifted a game, money was accepted, but my friend didn't receive the game

I recently gifted the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition to my friend for about $42, after tax and given that is was on sale. However, despite the order being accepted and it showing up under "Payment & Billing" on my account, my friend said that she didn't get it. Once more I go through the process, thinking it might not have actually gone through. The order is accepted and it says that the gift has been sent. Yet again, she says she did not get the game.

I trust my friend completely as she's one of my best friends. She would not lie about something like this. I also cannot ask for a refund on the second time I gifted the game.

What is going on? Why isn't she receiving the game and why can I not get a refund on the second gifting?

:)

HumaneCoast485, Oct 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi HumaneCoast485, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly ask your friend to perform a powercycle on her console and then check again on her Xbox message center.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If it's still not showing up, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and click on "order details" under your gifted transaction, you should see the 25-digit code that you should give to your friend.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Just checking you’re in the same country.

it’s my favorite COD, a lot of people didn’t give it a chance. Have fun!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Jf you ate gifting than have her vhrck her spam folder on the email or ms account
  5. gavinop Win User

I have a problem like this my friend gifted me ark but it says the code wasn't found what do I do
  6. Merk Man 4 Life Win User

Preview Program Invitation Expired; Preview Forum Unavailable and Resent Invitation Not Received

I'm in the same boat. I received my invite months ago, but as I was playing games with a group of friends who didn't have preview, I didn't accept the invite at that time. Now the message is gone, and I can't accept it anymore. If anyone with the ability
    to check my invite status and resend me a message it would be greatly appreciated. I asked a friend, and she sent me a "new" invite yesterday, but I haven't received that either, just fyi.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Gifted a game, money was accepted, but my friend didn't receive the game - Similar Threads - Gifted game money

2. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  3. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  4. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  5. region lock game gifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    region lock game gifting: Why is there region locked game gifting. even if there is why do you let people gift to people from other regions only to be disappointed. Can you please remove it or give me a reason as to why...
  6. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  7. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  8. I bought a game (cyberpunk) with a Visa gift card I refunded it but I didn't get the money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game (cyberpunk) with a Visa gift card I refunded it but I didn't get the money...: Refund didn't give me back my money but took the game 57677612-7be5-4a3a-88c8-403e6b27dc2c
  9. I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...: So I wanted to buy "Halo 3", I bought a 25€ gift card for myself with paypal to buy it as quick as possible. As I entered my paypal as a payingmethod and had the 25€ on my microsoft account, the...
  10. Bought Black Ops 3 with gift cards, took money but didn't give me game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Black Ops 3 with gift cards, took money but didn't give me game: I was really excited to buy Black Ops 3 with my gift card money. I went to buy it for $52.04 on the Xbox store, and it comes up as an error message, saying "Something went wrong." I figured it was...