Gifted a game and it won't download

Discus and support Gifted a game and it won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought a game on Xbox store gifted it to my kid and it isn't there f4270cf6-bfd8-47d0-a494-d37c785491f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FORDMAN351, Dec 4, 2022.

1. FORDMAN351
    FORDMAN351 Guest

Bought a game on Xbox store gifted it to my kid and it isn't there

:)

FORDMAN351, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is your kid able to redeem the code on his account? If yes, simply perform a powercycle and check the full library.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. XB1R HerculesTh Win User

Purchased gift game won't download

Hi If You Can,

Please check the region of both accounts.

1. The account that purchased the game.

2. The account that received the gift.

They must be both on the same region. The region that you are currently located.

If everything is set correctly, please contact the Xbox support line of your region:

Please let us know if this worked!
  4. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

If it is an xbox 360 compatible game, you won't be able to use gift cards for it. I had the same issue and was told that I had to buy it with a debit/ credit card or use the gift card on an xbox 360 to buy it then download it onto the xbox s. I ended up
    just using the debit card to buy it.
  5. onyxishere Win User

two profiles on an account, sharing game downloads

If you're trying to use the same account that you used to download the game originally, it won't work. The second person will have to use their own account. Why not gift them some MS points (which you can do in the family pack) and let them download it
    themselves?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Forza Motorsport 6 Cover Car Achievement Not Unlocking

You have to purchase the car in game. The gift car won't unlock it.
Thema:

1. Gifted a game and it won't download - Similar Threads - Gifted game won't

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  4. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  5. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  6. region lock game gifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    region lock game gifting: Why is there region locked game gifting. even if there is why do you let people gift to people from other regions only to be disappointed. Can you please remove it or give me a reason as to why...
  7. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  8. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  9. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  10. Purchased gift game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased gift game won't download: So I purchased a digital version of Rocket League as a gift from the xbox store on my console, but haven't been able to download it cause it keeps saying not in the same region and I haven't been...