Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs?

Discus and support Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why Microsoft won't add a gifting option when purchasing packs on Minecraft. d8256fbe-7c67-4837-9899-b2d7a28b9f3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsianAngelo, Oct 10, 2019.

1. AsianAngelo
    AsianAngelo Guest

I don't know why Microsoft won't add a gifting option when purchasing packs on Minecraft.

:)

AsianAngelo, Oct 10, 2019
  2. (Ambassador) Wearful Win User

They should add gifting on everything
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

I'm pretty sure because it's because Minecraft has it's own store and uses it's own coins. If nothing else you could buy them a digital gift card with enough money to get enough coins to buy whatever pack you wanted to get them.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Realmente passei por isso recentemente, quis da um presente a um amigo mas não co seguia está opção para estar enviando, acabei dando o dinheiro pro amigo pegar a dlç, mas bem que poderia liberar algumas dlç para presente.
  5. GolemThe3rd Win User

Some games and a lot of DLC doesn't have the option to gift it. If you really want to give it to the person you would either have to give them the money or sign in to their account and buy it for them.
  6. L Dubs89 Win User

Thema:

1. Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs? - Similar Threads - Gift Minecraft Mash

2. Minecraft gifting error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gifting error.: I tried to gift Minecraft to a friend and it shows up as an error but I got confirmation of a message my account get the sum of needed to purchase deducted. 7acfc373-396d-4f8c-aa6a-42a4201d9872
  3. Refund a gift copy of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a gift copy of minecraft: The region for the copy of Minecraft is wrong and I can't refund it on my order history section for some reason. I just want to refund the gift so I can send it from the correct region. Just...
  4. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  5. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  6. How activate minecraft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    How activate minecraft gift card: help me its my life saving 3fc5eeff-5807-45f4-b882-78d7ad66e364
  7. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  8. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  9. Would I be able to use a Minecraft gift card to get the game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would I be able to use a Minecraft gift card to get the game on my Xbox?: It's pretty much as said above, I'm wondering if I could use the Minecraft gift card to get it on my Xbox bdf1c0c2-8f4d-4e01-a0de-5d04a3251373
  10. Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card: I want to get Minecraft for my Mac and I have Microsoft gift cards available. Is there any way to get the Minecraft using the Microsoft gift card? What if I get Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition...