Gift cards missing digits

Discus and support Gift cards missing digits in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently received a gift card and when scratched the back it is missing two of the 25 digits so i didnt bother as it was a gift and had no idea what... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Night tuba, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Night tuba
    Night tuba Guest

I recently received a gift card and when scratched the back it is missing two of the 25 digits so i didnt bother as it was a gift and had no idea what retailer the person purchased it from and then today i bought a 100 gift card brought it home and this one is missing 3 digits this is so irratating because now i have two useless card and tried to call xbox then microsoft no answers no people to talk to i am about to smash my xbox and go buy playstation as i am not going to go thru this everytime i need a gift card please help if you can

:)

Night tuba, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

The 100 card you brought, you should be able to return it to the retailer you bought it from as they are selling a defective/faulty product
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Missing digits on gift card

Hello there @Luertw, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the code situation, but I would like you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out. My advise would be to get in touch with our online support to check if there is
    anything they can do from their end. I will leave you the link below to our online support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  4. Jessica.P Win User

5. andersonpassos Win User

I have an Xbox gift card but it only has 15 digits

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

the gift card contains 25 digits, you need to contact the seller, because your card has missing digits.

Was the purchase physical? Do you have the original xbox card in hand or was the code just sent?
  6. Smwutches Win User

missing digits on Xbox gift card?

You would have to contact support. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your
    category/topic until you do.
Thema:

1. Gift cards missing digits - Similar Threads - Gift cards missing

2. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  3. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  4. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  8. Missing digits on a gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing digits on a gift card: My son has a xbox gift card and the last 6 digits are missing how do I get a new code. 3d925245-4450-4016-a555-2dd1362ed1a2
  9. Gift card missing numbers/letters

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card missing numbers/letters: I just purchased a physical xbox gift card from a retail store. When I got it home & scratched off to reveal code, most of the letters/numbers in the code are missing. The store will not...
  10. I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.: I buy a Microsoft gift card but I missed some Numbers who can I get my code number. f2d2dd56-6c1e-47c5-9f28-00da6cb5f203