Gift card stolen

Discus and support Gift card stolen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my xbox live 10 Euro giftcard was stolen and redeemed. If I type in the code that I still have, it of course says the code has been already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MidlifeKhan3585, May 29, 2018.

1. Gift card stolen

Hello, my xbox live 10 Euro giftcard was stolen and redeemed. If I type in the code that I still have, it of course says the code has been already redeemed. I can also see at what time and from which IP address i think. Is it possible that Microsoft bans
    or blocks this account ? I know I can’t get the money back, but there has to be a possibility to punish this person.

:)

MidlifeKhan3585, May 29, 2018
  2. Wildman120
    Wildman120 Guest
    Stolen Xbox gift card

My son received a gift card for Call of Duty-Advanced Warfare. He and user [Mod removed] planned a trade: a season pass for the gift card. [Mod removed] took the code and said, "How does it feel to be scammed?" Any suggestions?

Wildman120, May 29, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Stolen Xbox gift card

You can file a complaint via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate the other user, but trading codes is not allowed on the service so your son would also be in trouble for participating in the trade. Since your son willingly gave the
    code away and Microsoft are not responsible for stolen codes, there would not be a way to get the code back.

Smwutches, May 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gift card stolen

If you know who it is, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console so the enforcement team to investigate him, but there really isn't much else that can be done.

Smwutches, May 29, 2018
  5. well I have his Email adress and his google plus account. how do you file a complaint?

6. Just curious how someone would have stolen your gift card?

and yet you still have the code for it that you can type in and see that it has been redeemed.

and how you can see what time and the IP address that it was redeemed on? Where do you see that information at?

steeledwand7664, May 29, 2018
  7. we traded giftcards, and his giftcard code was already used.

I can't see the IP, I thought it was the IP but it appears to be the transaction code or something like that. Anyway I know I won't get it back I would just like to file a complaint so MS can block the account that redeemed the code.

8. Gift card stolen

Unless the transaction where you gave him your code and he gave you his code was done over xbox live messages I dont believe there really is anything that MS can do about it. At which point you would be able to do a report of the message that he sent to
    you and then the enforcement team would investigate those

steeledwand7664, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Aaron Malone Win User

What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?

So I can’t get my gift card back or anything that was $25 stolen from me for Xbox gift card is there any way y’all can find out what Xbox it was loaded to
  10. Smwutches Win User

Gift card stolen

I'm not really sure why they asked you to post here. This is a community forum so we don't work for Microsoft and can't do anything about a stolen gift card. It also states on gift cards that Microsoft is not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Since you know it was your friend, make him buy you a new code.
  11. ngocphi Win User

Gift card stolen

Theur support is good but your issue isn't related to support that's a civil issue between you and your friend

Two he cant steal a code from your phone.

If you mean he used your account to spend your cash that's between you and him

As the code would've redeemed on your account not his when you entered it ?

Once redeemed it can't be transferred
  12. DikoNigaChin Win User

Gift card stolen

So they just wanted me to get off their backs. Great to know how good their support is.
  13. Smwutches Win User

Gift card stolen

If you know who it is, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console so the enforcement team to investigate him, but there really isn't much else that can be done.
Thema:

Gift card stolen

1. Gift card stolen - Similar Threads - Gift card stolen

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  4. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  5. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  6. Codice o Gift card sottratto senza il mio consenso[Code or Gift card stolen without my consent]

in XBoX on Windows
    Codice o Gift card sottratto senza il mio consenso[Code or Gift card stolen without my consent]: Salve. Io ho in possesso un account minecraft premium da dove è possibile riscattare un codice o gift card che ti permette di avere minecraft Windows 10. Quel codice è gi stato usato ma non lo...
  7. I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ...: I got an email getting my xbox rewards $5 gift card but when I entered the code, it was already redeemed. e17f16f1-1ded-4112-9e36-ae953c588cd1
  8. Stolen Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen Xbox gift card: My son received a gift card for Call of Duty-Advanced Warfare. He and user [Mod removed] planned a trade: a season pass for the gift card. [Mod removed] took the code and said, "How does it feel...
  9. Gift card stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card stolen: Hello, my xbox live 10 Euro giftcard was stolen and redeemed. If I type in the code that I still have, it of course says the code has been already redeemed. I can also see at what time and from...
  10. How to report stolen xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report stolen xbox gift card?: I bought a $25 xbox gift card from Dell. It was stolen and redeemed. How do I report this to Microsoft so that they can suspend the account that redeem this code? I have the code and receipt shows...