Gift card question
Discus and support Gift card question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am from Portugal and i would like to buy a gift card and send the code to someone in Brasil. They can use the code without problems right?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InboundPoem0277, Oct 13, 2016.
Thema:
Gift card question
Loading...
-
Gift card question - Similar Threads - Gift card question
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
XBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.
in XboX InsidersXBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.: Is anyone else having issues with Auto Redeem not working for Rewards to Gift Cards? Its been months of me trying to activate the feature and it says activated at first and when i leave and... -
Xbox gift cards us 50 usd for 45
in XboX InsidersXbox gift cards us 50 usd for 45: 50 usd for 45 submitted by /u/Alarming_Painter241 [link] [comments] -
Quick question about the gift cards
in XboX InsidersQuick question about the gift cards: So my friend from America wants to buy me a gift card. I'm from Germany so I googled what we gonna do because some say the cards are region locked. Does somebody have experience? Is it enough if... -
Question about digital microsoft gift card
in XBoX Games and AppsQuestion about digital microsoft gift card: For example, If i redeem a microsoft gift card from Microsoft reward does it automatically goes into yours account or is there like you have to put a code in to redeem it. Also how do you use them... -
Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.
in XBoX Games and AppsBefore I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.: Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold... -
Quick digital gift card question
in XBoX Sales and PromoQuick digital gift card question: Quick question. If I’m shopping on the windows store, logged into my MS account, and purchase a digital gift card, will that be deposited directly into my MS account since it’s logged in, or will... -
XBL gift card question????
in XBoX Games and AppsXBL gift card question????: I live in the U.S. and my buddy Joe lives in Canada. Joe wants to buy me some Arcade Games for my birthday. It seems that Joe cannot recover my Gamertag and just buy the games himself. Anyways, we... -
Question about gift card for xbox live Gold.
in XBoX on ConsolesQuestion about gift card for xbox live Gold.: We put card code in console. a) do I have to create an EA account -- I have the game disk. b) why does the gift card not show as an asset in my Microsoft Xbox account?...