GIFT CARD NOT WORKING. !!! YES IT IS ACTIVATED

Discus and support GIFT CARD NOT WORKING. !!! YES IT IS ACTIVATED in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GIFT CARD NOT WORKING. !!! YES IT IS ACTIVATED I JUST BOUGHT 25 POUND GIFT CARD BUT NO HOW MANY TIMES I TRY IT TELLS ME "" code not found"" i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alan Corns, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Alan Corns
    Alan Corns Guest

I JUST BOUGHT 25 POUND GIFT CARD BUT NO HOW MANY TIMES I TRY IT TELLS ME "" code not found""

i have tried so many times i have lost count.

please anyone help.

ps i have do have prove of purchase.

:)

Alan Corns, Jan 20, 2023
  2. geek programmer Win User

Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt

Yes..I’m trying to reach them, but just thinking why is the activation receipt enough and why doesn’t the gift card explicitly say that the receipt is needed?
  3. ChemsPujol Win User

Xbox gift card code won't redeem

Yes it said check if it's activated or it has already been used
  4. REK 1 Win User

Gift card

It might not have been activated by the merchant, so it will have to be returned so they can activate it.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gift Card Issues

You can't

Or must use an active account

The billing info is about verifying that you live where you say you are

And yes people do switch regions to try and gain access to free content

As smwutches mentioned part of verification includes verifying who you are

Address is part of pii
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Gift card

Sounds like the card was not activated prior to the merchant handing it over. You will need to contact the merchant to activate the card.
Thema:

1. GIFT CARD NOT WORKING. !!! YES IT IS ACTIVATED - Similar Threads - GIFT CARD WORKING

2. Gift card for fortnite won’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card for fortnite won’t work: I have been trying to redeem a Fortnite vbucks card and it keeps connecting me to a different epic games account and I it won’t let me link my Xbox account to that account is there any possible...
  3. I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...: It says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and yet from what I can tell it does match so I am kinda confused, I think it's something with the CVV but I put what...
  4. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  5. if i accidently splited my xbox gift card will it still work?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i accidently splited my xbox gift card will it still work?: hey i accidenly splitted my gift card in half will it still work to redeem? 4ff4436c-3c06-4792-8ce6-8827fde2c1ea
  6. Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website?: Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website? b79b78ef-264d-49e5-8ac5-7a81d6516468
  7. Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** b041d868-22c1-48df-9c4e-ffb36debb107
  8. How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.: I purchased two $100.00 gift cards for a friend, one card doesn't work. How do I get a refund or replacement card. 1e42e74f-2027-4bb9-8f5a-31d242d89c53
  9. Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux: Hi, Since I live in india and and can only buy xbox gift cards in INR, I am wondering if it will work to buy robux still since that says its USD, Thank you a4cef5a5-ab83-446a-9f80-7284dd8b4684
  10. Gift card content not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card content not working: Hello I had redeemed a 20$ apex legends gift card and haven’t received the coins in game what do I to fix it thank you 9a0af9f1-cec8-4b67-93ac-e1ac05c700e2