Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft

Discus and support Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Buenos Días Comunidad, una consulta, si yo hice una compra de una gift card por US$50 y no puedo cambiar los dígitos ¿Es porque ya lo usaron? Cómo... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Giovanna Muñoz, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft

Buenos Días Comunidad, una consulta, si yo hice una compra de una gift card por US$50 y no puedo cambiar los dígitos ¿Es porque ya lo usaron? Cómo puedo hacer para recuperar esos códigos que me fueron robados?
    Mejor dicho, cómo sé que ha sido utilizado?, porque quiero cambiar la numeración y no me permite.
    Gracias comunidad por la ayuda.

:)

Giovanna Muñoz, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

Xbox gift cards and Microsoft gift cards are essentially the same thing. They'll both add funds to your Microsoft account balance that can be used to purchase games for Xbox or Windows or movies/TV through Microsoft. So yes, after you purchase Halo for PC, you could then buy something else for your console or buy a movie or something like that.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the gift cards. Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are for both Microsoft and Xbox.

This is directly from the
    Microsoft gift card
    :

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases
    at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

This is directly from the
    Xbox gift card
    :

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital
    gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

If you are purchasing devices like Xbox console, surface pro they are limited to being used for them.

If you will be mainly using these on an Xbox console, then the Xbox gift card is perfect.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Belle B Win User

How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

Hi Sen

Their purpose is the same, although if you play on PC it's much better to get a Microsoft gift card in your case.

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores. You may refer here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-gif...

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. You may refer here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Is there a way to purchase ANYTHING without adding a creditcard?

Sadly gift cards can not be used to buy xbox 360 games. You can use gift cards to buy xbox games, tv shows and movies through microsoft tv and movies. Really wish there was a way to combine the 360 marketplace with the xbox store. The only other way
    you could play fable instead of buying the disc would be to sign up for xbox gamepass.
  6. Anony.mouss_ Win User

How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

Hi Sen

Their purpose is the same, although if you play on PC it's much better to get a Microsoft gift card in your case.

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores. You may refer here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-gif...

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. You may refer here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...
    I was thinking to do the same thing, but how can I do it? (I play Roblox's Microsoft app and have 5k points)
Thema:

Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft

1. Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft - Similar Threads - Gift Card movies

2. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  3. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  4. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  8. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  9. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  10. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...