Gift card Can not read code

Discus and support Gift card Can not read code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Code got eraced by the glue d24bb1a4-b1b1-4920-ab6b-cdf2a7bfceb1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by yohepats, Jul 31, 2021.

1. yohepats
    yohepats Guest

Code got eraced by the glue

:)

yohepats, Jul 31, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @yohepats!

If the gift card got damaged, I would suggest getting in touch with our live support as they will be able to help you with that. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

I hope this helps you out!
  3. abroom72 Win User

Scratched xbox gift card

That does not make sense to me as the card was a gift. Dont retailers activate cards when they are purchased? I have the card and we can read a portion of the redeem code.
  4. MoeZArts Win User

I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

5. pshankstar Win User

Purchase DLC with two forms of payment?

Thanks Darkplayer 2. I am looking to buy the Xbox gift card from an online vendor, like NewEgg, Amazon, etc... Which they occasionally have promo codes that will discount the Xbox gift card by 20%. So the $50 gift card would only cost me $40 after the
    promo code.

This is good to know, b/c one review I read somewhere said the $50 card does not cover the everything and they could not split the transaction to cover the tax.
  6. CarlosAyala5 Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

Hello team,

I have a question, I bought a gift card for my soon but he scratched the code with his nail and the code is not clear to read, Whay CanIi Do?
Thema:

1. Gift card Can not read code - Similar Threads - Gift card read

2. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?: The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210
  3. I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it: How can I see my 50 dollar gift card code for my Xbox a11cc632-358e-4cbf-b0f4-12a654538975
  4. unable to read code on xbox gift card. Need new code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to read code on xbox gift card. Need new code: unable to read code on back of xbox gift card. need new code 59419bf7-6e99-438f-907e-653841d55693
  5. So like I scratched off the code to my gift card and I can't read it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So like I scratched off the code to my gift card and I can't read it: So like I scratched off the code to my gift card and I can't read it f8d1c3b5-285b-44fb-85f9-f2d4ad279eb2
  6. How do I redeem a gift card code if it got scratched off and can no longer read it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a gift card code if it got scratched off and can no longer read it?: How do I redeem a gift card code if the code was scratched off and can’t read it ? 0b1c475e-c563-423d-960d-2fdb944851ad
  7. So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft...: Cannot read the code any ideas on how to get an answer from Microsoft welcome cheers c18a17bc-9cb1-4471-a6a5-7a042c8aa558
  8. My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code: I can't read my Xbox gift card code because it's damaged and when I try to call Microsoft it just takes me to a virtual assistant that I can't do anything with 339801cd-2a3a-42e8-bcf0-9268219f3b91
  9. Paying Past dues with a gift card (please take the time to read)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying Past dues with a gift card (please take the time to read): ive got a 10$ due on my xbox account whose country is set to the US but i actuay live in the UAE, so i bought a 10$ gift card from a local store which could be used on my US account and had gold...
  10. Can’t read the first 5 digits on my lads gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t read the first 5 digits on my lads gift card: My son had a gift card but once scratched it off we cant read the forst 5 digits, is there anyway of getting a new code? c8326a88-6c8b-4bae-8150-e8d1814c59c4