Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries

Discus and support Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello what do you think if we could convert our gift card to another country there are surely people here even if it can be she who have a few pennies... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries

Hello what do you think if we could convert our gift card to another country there are surely people here even if it can be she who have a few pennies or cents but who could surely be used for a reduction what I mean is do you think it is interesting to be able to convert the currency of the balance to another country of the store? I had the experience yesterday of taking a gift card but it is defined only in the country where I took it except that I would have found it useful to be able to move them in another currency she would serve

submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C
    [link] [comments]

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 7, 2021
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK, I'm iin the US, the code won't work.

You can not transfer codes between countries. This is going to be regulated for tax purposes. So the UK is going to want there tax money, that is why they cannot be transferred. And we are not able to swap out codes between countries. And if you send
    your friend a gift card it would have to be in pounds not dollars.
  3. IRB Win User

GIFT CARD IN WRONG ACC

As smwutches mentions, you cannot transfer the money between accounts.

However if I the same region, you can use the money to purchase games as gifts you can redeem on your other account.

Or if you shop at microsoftstore.com you should be able to use your account balance to purchase another gift card to redeem on the correct account. This may vary by region however.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Is there any way I can add any amount of money to my account?

Hi lucas, my name is Oskayra, glad to help you.

Method 1: Redeem gift card in store

The easiest way to add money from a gift card to your account is to redeem it in-store. To do this, go to a store that sells gift cards and present the card to the cashier. The cashier will give you a receipt with a redemption code.

Once you have the redemption code, you can enter it into your online account or the store's app. The money from the gift card will be added to your account balance.

Method 2: Redeem the gift card online

You can also redeem the gift card online. To do this, visit the store's website and look for the gift card section. Enter the gift card code and follow the instructions to complete the redemption process.

Once you have redeemed the gift card, the money will be added to your account balance.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Oskayra
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Whenever I buy something I am unable to see Paypal or Microsoft Credits Payment Option

Hi, if the balance (euro) belongs to Germany you should be able to spend the money using the German store:

https://www.xbox.com/de-DE

If you're not able to find the balance probably is because the gift card (even if it's euro) belongs to another European country
  6. MattyMidway Win User

Microsoft points

Unfortunately, no, you can not do this. Please see this link for more information. I've clipped the bit about your question and pasted it below. Gift
    Card Terms and Conditions

2.5 Do any restrictions apply to the use of the money in my Microsoft account at Participating Stores? The following restrictions and requirements apply:

• Your ability to redeem a Microsoft gift card to your Microsoft account and use that money at Participating Stores may require certain hardware or software specifications, including Internet access service (connect time charges may apply).
    • Denominations in a certain currency may only be added to a Microsoft account registered in the jurisdiction that recognizes such currency as an official currency, and then may only be used at Participating Stores available
      in that jurisdiction. Your account balance may not be converted to another currency.

• Your account balance is non-transferable.
    • Your ability to redeem a gift card or receive refunds to your Microsoft account, use that money to make purchases at Participating Stores, or to purchase and send a gift card may be subject to additional account balance restrictions as determined by Microsoft
      from time to time in its sole discretion. For further information about these additional account balance restrictions, please visit Limits on the money in your Microsoft account.
Thema:

Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries

1. Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries - Similar Threads - Gift card account

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  4. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  5. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and...
  6. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  7. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do 7c32107d-dfb9-4707-b0a3-d0bfc625b69b
  8. Digital gift card not receiving to my friends account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift card not receiving to my friends account: I sent a gift of three month of core to my friend on a different account where he had not friended me but I had friended him he still hasn’t received it after three days what do I do?...
  9. Account was hacked and gift cards charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account was hacked and gift cards charged?: My Microsoft account was hacked and my credit card was charged for many gift cards that we did not receive or ask for. I have changed my passwords, but now I can’t figure out how to get my money...
  10. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...