Gift 360 games from one account to another

Discus and support Gift 360 games from one account to another in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My older cousin just gave me his old Xbox 360 E with all his old games on it. Is there any way I can send the games to myself as a gift so that I don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MasonHarrell99, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Gift 360 games from one account to another

My older cousin just gave me his old Xbox 360 E with all his old games on it. Is there any way I can send the games to myself as a gift so that I don’t have to use his account or buy them again? (Workarounds for either of those two would also be helpful)

:)

MasonHarrell99, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. It's not possible to transfer ownership of games to another account. If that is the original console they were downloaded to, it should have the console license on it though and you can access them from your account. Otherwise, you'd need to buy the games.
  3. R0XX Win User

Redeemed MS XBox Gift Card to my other MS account

You can gift games and DLC from one account to another
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Payment

Unless you're trying to buy an Xbox 360 game or add on, then yes.

The store should give you the selection to use the funds on your account from the gift card first, and the rest from your credit card.

If you try to buy stuff on a real Xbox 360 console, you can also use your account credit from the gift card for your Xbox 360 game purchase. Just not on the Website or Xbox One console.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Transfer money from my account to family member

Hi, Money cannot be transferred from one account to another. Your only option would be to purchase a gift card for that account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Question About Gifting Digital Xbox 360 Games

It's not possible to gift 360 games. Unfortunately it's also not possible to purchase a gift card using funds from your Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Gift 360 games from one account to another - Similar Threads - Gift 360 games

2. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57
  3. If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game...: If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game in their library when they get an Xbox one? 76a5b34a-732f-4185-a083-94328f552dbb
  4. Do virtual Microsoft gift cards still work on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do virtual Microsoft gift cards still work on the Xbox 360?: Hi, me and my family have had the game on our Xbox 360 called "real steel" for years. And there is an option that we have to pay for called "custom color robots" and some others. I was wondering...
  5. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Xbox 360?: Hi, I'm wanting to use a Microsoft Rewards Xbox Gift Card (One redeemed using points ) for purchasing games on the Xbox 360, am I able to do that? I haven't used the points to get the gift card,...
  6. Gift a 360 game I already own

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a 360 game I already own: Title above, I would click buy on the website and it has a box loading with nothing coming through, while on xbox it launches the game. 4cbfa539-5185-4e2b-9571-0b713857e559
  7. So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?: I can't believe I'm having trouble figuring this out! I gift digital games all the time to some of my friends. It's simple enough. When you look up the game in the store on the console, it ask if...
  8. Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360: Hey. I use the grand theft auto 5 the game gift card on my mobile phone xBox application. İts a live code. The program accept but now I cant enter the game with my xBox360 program said the xBox...
  9. Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!: i went to go get a MS gift card and whrnt home to see if i could purchase midnight club LA (360) game and it would require a xredit card no option for the gift card at all...
  10. buying with a 25$ gift card wont let me buy a 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying with a 25$ gift card wont let me buy a 360 game: i want to buy a 360 game withe my xbox gift card but when i use the money from my account i cant buy it with my money only with credit card not my account ballance...