Ghosts

Discus and support Ghosts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking for a clan to join. K/D isn't that great right now, no excuses. However, I consider myself a pretty good player. Very competitive, but I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FortisObtinebit, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Ghosts

Looking for a clan to join. K/D isn't that great right now, no excuses. However, I consider myself a pretty good player. Very competitive, but I know how to have fun as well. If anyone wants to pick me up just send me a message. Thanks.

GT:

:)

FortisObtinebit, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Moiizer
    Moiizer Guest
    BF4 and Ghosts

Cheers chaps, im going to cancel Ghosts and give BF4 a go, can always pick Ghosts up at a later time.

Moiizer, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Cha1ky, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Ghosts

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. dethgardd Win User

0%

Getting killed by a ghost still sucks. Doesn't matter if it is a jerky ghost or a smooth ghost.
  6. ThermoNukePanda Win User

Going into the catacombs

Ghosts dude.... watch for the ghosts. :)
  7. CorruptDNA Win User

mods on this console already

Yeah since titanfall, Ghosts is a ghost town on the One.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Digital Downloads Xbox One

'Ghost is above 40GBs'.

I'm sorry, Ghosts is 40gbs?
  9. So4pySpl4sh Win User

Ghost haters : Legit or just making excuses ?

@Camaro2390: Yes, yes I am. I've always felt that it's the best anti-ghost class because the Ghost user is usually running around chasing their mini-map and then 'Bam!' another Ghost user assaulted you from behind (pun intended). With acquiring Ghost, you
    will be putting all of the other Ghost users in the same boat as yourself.
Thema:

Ghosts

1. Ghosts - Similar Threads - Ghosts

2. If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC...: I'm using the same account, so would I also get the cloud saves for the characters too? b0473572-daf7-4d91-97f6-bcde3892f5b5
  3. When did COD Ghosts 360 become non backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did COD Ghosts 360 become non backwards compatible?: Ghosts is the only game my wife plays with me. We havent played in months due to conflicting work schedules. Now that we are off at the same time again, it says, “Title not backwards compatible”....
  4. Unable to install Ghost Recon via Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Ghost Recon via Xbox App on PC: Pretty much as the Subject says. XBOX App instantly gets an error when trying to install Ghost Recon on my PC. My PC specs are well above anything this game requires and I have plenty of room for...
  5. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on xbox 360: I purchased this game a few years ago. When I go to my download history on my xbox 360. The game is there, however whenever I select it, I get an error message and can't re download it. If...
  6. Ghost imputs from xbox controller (up/down)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost imputs from xbox controller (up/down): I am having a problem with my PC. When playing fifa using my Xbox series X/s controller there are random up and down signals. This is a problem when trying to select anything in the menu, if I...
  7. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 is stuck on the scope calibration and the drone set up, how do I get past these? I started a new game and can't get past these... these two have always been sporadic, but...
  8. Ghost recon wildlands on pc but only available with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon wildlands on pc but only available with game pass.: I own a digital copy of Ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox yet im unable to play the game on pc even though its available on pc with game pass. 5b1b8f63-71a0-4fa3-82cd-c6bb2cad9816
  9. Edge Browser Screen Stutter Ghosting

in XboX Insiders
    Edge Browser Screen Stutter Ghosting: Opening Edge the screen flickers, shakes, & ghosts. This is mostly on the right of the screen. Bug reported, & console restarted. submitted by /u/Venonomicon [link] [comments]
  10. Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X: Hi guys, is anyone else experiencing crashing with ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox series X or other games? Whenever I open the game I can't pass the lobby, the game crashes and kick me back to the...