Ghosts

Discus and support Ghosts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking for a clan to join. K/D isn't that great right now, no excuses. However, I consider myself a pretty good player. Very competitive, but I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FortisObtinebit, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Ghosts

Looking for a clan to join. K/D isn't that great right now, no excuses. However, I consider myself a pretty good player. Very competitive, but I know how to have fun as well. If anyone wants to pick me up just send me a message. Thanks.

GT:

:)

FortisObtinebit, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Moiizer
    Moiizer Guest
    BF4 and Ghosts

Cheers chaps, im going to cancel Ghosts and give BF4 a go, can always pick Ghosts up at a later time.

Moiizer, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Cha1ky, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Ghosts

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. dethgardd Win User

0%

Getting killed by a ghost still sucks. Doesn't matter if it is a jerky ghost or a smooth ghost.
  6. ThermoNukePanda Win User

Going into the catacombs

Ghosts dude.... watch for the ghosts. :)
  7. CorruptDNA Win User

mods on this console already

Yeah since titanfall, Ghosts is a ghost town on the One.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Digital Downloads Xbox One

'Ghost is above 40GBs'.

I'm sorry, Ghosts is 40gbs?
  9. So4pySpl4sh Win User

Ghost haters : Legit or just making excuses ?

@Camaro2390: Yes, yes I am. I've always felt that it's the best anti-ghost class because the Ghost user is usually running around chasing their mini-map and then 'Bam!' another Ghost user assaulted you from behind (pun intended). With acquiring Ghost, you
    will be putting all of the other Ghost users in the same boat as yourself.
Thema:

Ghosts

1. Ghosts - Similar Threads - Ghosts

2. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  3. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  4. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  5. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  6. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  7. Ghosting on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghosting on xbox series x: I've been noticing ghosting on my tv and my monitor on my monitor i feel like i have to set my refresh rate to each game im playing in order for it to go away my monitor is 165hz from msi and i...
  8. Ghost messages on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ghost messages on xbox: Pretty much have ghost messages on ALL Platforms with no way to find then Had a support worker try to fix it by resetting the xbox app multiiple times with no result and was told that they would...
  9. Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck): Ive been trying to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on Playstation. It says its already linked to different ghost account(random account for 1 time use) and i cant unlink it, i have no...
  10. Hello when i was playing fortnite on my xbox series s i noticed ghosting on my character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello when i was playing fortnite on my xbox series s i noticed ghosting on my character...: i need help on what to do with this problem.And it happens on my character and the pickaxe and when im emoting. fd8d5348-687e-4b20-b282-749783f9548a