Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X

Discus and support Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, is anyone else experiencing crashing with ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox series X or other games? Whenever I open the game I can't pass the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RepresentativeMove77, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X

Hi guys, is anyone else experiencing crashing with ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox series X or other games? Whenever I open the game I can't pass the lobby, the game crashes and kick me back to the Xbox home page all the time. I have the game on a disc not rhe digital one. Could that problem be because the disc is old and made for last gen consoles?

submitted by /u/RepresentativeMove77
    [link] [comments]

/u/RepresentativeMove77, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Bombdogjr Win User

Game won’t install

1. the game is Ghost Recon: Wildlands,

2. Yes, I have very recently downloaded another Xbox 1 game onto the series x with no problems.
  3. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Favorite Game Series

How the heck didnt I think to write splinter cell that series is amazing ghost recon is as well but wildlands got to repetitive for me
  4. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

These are from the terms of that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlinds March Promotion

Hello TS Ghost,

The Ghost Recon offer was only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer.
  6. Capt Millennium Win User

Co-op games

Only Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Thema:

Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X

1. Ghost Recon Wildlands crashing on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Wildlands

2. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  3. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  4. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  5. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  6. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  7. My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...: I’ve tried everything uninstalling the game moving from my internal to my external then back again. The only choice I have now is to reset it up I don’t want to is there any other option...
  8. Why won't Ghost recon: wildlands use my xbox account save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Ghost recon: wildlands use my xbox account save?: Why is it when I install Ghost Recon: wildlands and click play through the xbox pc...the game doesnt use my xbox game save or my xbox account even though its is linked to my ubisoft account? It...
  9. Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?: When I try to install the game through game pass it tells me to download Ubisoft Connect (which I already have) and then it just doesn't download. I have tried logging out and then back in,...
  10. can you optimized the title game "ghost recon wildland"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you optimized the title game "ghost recon wildland": I want to play the game title "Ghost Recon Wildland" by ubisoft studio that this game just played on 30fps and not optimized on series S/X ce830690-3a7c-4efc-8c57-37f84dda05d7