Ghost Recon Wild Lands

Discus and support Ghost Recon Wild Lands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I downloaded the free trial for Ghost Recon Wildlands. I really enjoyed it so i bought it during a sale it was $24. Now i cannot play it it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gustycody456, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Gustycody456
    Gustycody456 Guest

Ghost Recon Wild Lands

So I downloaded the free trial for Ghost Recon Wildlands. I really enjoyed it so i bought it during a sale it was $24. Now i cannot play it it says Your trial has expired.

:)

Gustycody456, Apr 20, 2018
  2. Reward Points

I still haven't received my reward points for ghost recon wild land , what should I do

xlF a c e b ook, Apr 20, 2018
  3. Read below

I got dEads rising 4 gave me 1 250 points but when I got ghost recon wild lands it gave me none

mrepicman0943, Apr 20, 2018
  4. Ghost Recon Wild Lands

Hi there Gutsycody456, thanks for reaching out.

Please try a full uninstall of the game,
    power cycle
    of your Xbox One console, and then reinstall the game.

Did that help with that error message?

Mister Cazador, Apr 21, 2018
  5. Gustycody456
    Gustycody456 Guest
    I tried that but it still wouldn't start up.

Gustycody456, Apr 24, 2018
  6. Thanks for trying that and providing that update. Please also try a
    soft factory reset
    of your Xbox One console selecting the option to keep your games and apps to avoid having to download them again. Any changes with this experience after that?

Mister Cazador, Nov 2, 2018
  7. DaRipper-[xboxvenue] Win User

A game that I usually play, is now coming up saying;The person who bought this needs to sign in.

i have the same problem with Ghost Recon wild land... i think its the issue they are having right now with the

"Purchase and Content Usage"
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

Ghost Recon Wild Lands

power cycle

9. Mister Cazador Win User

Ghost Recon Wild Lands

power cycle

Thanks for trying that and providing that update. Please also try a
    soft factory reset
    of your Xbox One console selecting the option to keep your games and apps to avoid having to download them again. Any changes with this experience after that?
  10. Gustycody456 Win User

Ghost Recon Wild Lands

power cycle

11. WornLightangel Win User

Purchased digital games no longer function offline?

Dragon quest, kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 remix, kingdom hearts 2.8, kingdom hearts III, Valkyria Revolution, and Ghost Recon Wild lands. I have the Xbox set as my home consol and did a consol reset just in case.
Thema:

Ghost Recon Wild Lands

1. Ghost Recon Wild Lands - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Wild

2. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  3. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  4. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  5. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  6. Ghost recon wild lands achievement glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon wild lands achievement glitch: There are two achievements left of the main campaign that I can’t get yet I have done the every thing possible and been told to by friends who but nothing the two achievements are the whole story...
  7. My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...: I was playing the game for a while and then I left it. One month ago I install it and for my surprise the game when I start it up was: "The game trial has expired, please buy the complete game"....
  8. Ghost recon wild lands closed beta not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Ghost recon wild lands closed beta not working: hey I got a code and downloaded the beta but it says technical test is closed, if you have the same problem reply and if you have a fix please tell us 4f7d5cd0-16b8-4e14-a2cd-6d6c17fcabf6
  9. Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition: I downloaded Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition on Feb. 27 and it downloaded just fine but this morning it says I didn't purchase the game 75453eb7-babd-46b5-8af3-6512b3a239b8
  10. When is the Preload for Ghost Recon Wild? I was told it would be available before release ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the Preload for Ghost Recon Wild? I was told it would be available before release ...: When is the Preload for Ghost Recon Wildlands? I was told it would be available before release date/time? fd58105f-7c72-4be5-ae92-5811325322be