Ghost Recon Breakpoint On PC/Xbox PC companion app

Discus and support Ghost Recon Breakpoint On PC/Xbox PC companion app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and had been playing it on PC for sometime but now suddenly it has been deleted from library and I can't seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaronIsntHere, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Ghost Recon Breakpoint On PC/Xbox PC companion app

I had bought Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and had been playing it on PC for sometime but now suddenly it has been deleted from library and I can't seem to find it... was it removed or is this some sort of bug? Why am I not able to suddenly play a game I paid money for on the PC platform?

:)

AaronIsntHere, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Aaron I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

The game is from Ubisoft. Please make sure that you have installed their app which is the Ubisoft connect to check and download their games to your PC.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How do I get the year one pass in Ghost Recon Breakpoint to work?

I understand, I just want to confirm before we proceed with more troubleshooting steps, did you digitally purchase the year 1 pass DLC for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, or have you redeemed codes for the DLC on your account?

Also, just to clarify, may I know which platform device are you trying to play your Ghost Recon Breakpoint game, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?
  4. Mythus CZ Win User

What games are you all playing?

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Ideas for the best game of the year?

Gears 5 or Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Breakpoints
  6. Chandan2805 Win User

Are there any games for teams

Yes there are many games to enjoy and relax.

Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Forza Horizon 4, Call of Duty, PUBG, Fortnite.
Thema:

1. Ghost Recon Breakpoint On PC/Xbox PC companion app - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Breakpoint

2. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  3. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  4. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  5. My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...: I’ve tried everything uninstalling the game moving from my internal to my external then back again. The only choice I have now is to reset it up I don’t want to is there any other option...
  6. I have ghost recon breakpoint I played directly after I installed and didn't install the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have ghost recon breakpoint I played directly after I installed and didn't install the...: Just want to be able to finish up the game all the way b3611fa8-06a2-4314-959c-e89e283b3daa
  7. How do I get the year one pass in Ghost Recon Breakpoint to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the year one pass in Ghost Recon Breakpoint to work?: I have installed both the game and the pass, but it says I haven't (in game) I have re-installed the pass several times and it fixes nothing. I just want to play episode 3 and I can't....
  8. ghost recon breakpoint won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ghost recon breakpoint won't open: Stalls out on the connecting screen and won't move on even though it says I'm connected. It is a digital version I have litterally hundreds of hours into it. Tried resetting my modem, reset the...
  9. Can I play Ghost Recon Breakpoint with my friend who's on an Xbox one (I'm on series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Ghost Recon Breakpoint with my friend who's on an Xbox one (I'm on series X): I'm an Xbox series X gamer and me and my friend want to play ghost recon breakpoint together. However he is hesitant to buy it because he is unsure whether we will be able to play together. Can...
  10. Ghost Recon Breakpoint not appearing as a new purchase, what can we do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint not appearing as a new purchase, what can we do?: A friend of mine bought the game recently and there's no trace of it in his xbox. His only proof of purchase is that the transaction happened on paysafecard and there's nothing in xbox purchase...