Ghost Ops Ahoy [COD: Ghosts] recruiting

Discus and support Ghost Ops Ahoy [COD: Ghosts] recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello random people of the internet, welcome to my clan, Ghost Ops Ahoy. The blog where all the info is is :ghostopsahoy.blogspot.com Hope you can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NYYbulldog14, Jan 11, 2014.

1. NYYbulldog14
    NYYbulldog14 Guest

Hello random people of the internet, welcome to my clan, Ghost Ops Ahoy. The blog where all the info is is :ghostopsahoy.blogspot.com

Hope you can join, & see you there

:)

NYYbulldog14, Jan 11, 2014
  2. NYYbulldog14
    NYYbulldog14 Guest
    Looking 4 A Clan

wanna join Ghost Ops Ahoy on ghosts? message me if you want to

3. BLG Rager87
    BLG Rager87 Guest
    Blacklist Gaming is recruiting 17+ members for Titanfall and BF4!!!

We are now recruiting for COD: Ghosts also. Hit us up!

BLG Rager87, Jan 11, 2014
  4. NYYbulldog14
    NYYbulldog14 Guest

Sorry, didn't see it on clan disscussion, please don't delete my clan discussion page please, have mercy

5. NYYbulldog14 Win User

Sorry, didn't see it on clan disscussion, please don't delete my clan discussion page please, have mercy
  6. NYYbulldog14 Win User

Looking 4 A Clan

wanna join Ghost Ops Ahoy on ghosts? message me if you want to
  7. BLG Rager87 Win User

Blacklist Gaming is recruiting 17+ members for Titanfall and BF4!!!

We are now recruiting for COD: Ghosts also. Hit us up!
  8. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message
  9. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
Thema:

1. Ghost Ops Ahoy [COD: Ghosts] recruiting - Similar Threads - Ghost Ops Ahoy

2. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  3. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  4. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  5. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  6. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  7. Ghosting on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghosting on xbox series x: I've been noticing ghosting on my tv and my monitor on my monitor i feel like i have to set my refresh rate to each game im playing in order for it to go away my monitor is 165hz from msi and i...
  8. Ghost messages on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ghost messages on xbox: Pretty much have ghost messages on ALL Platforms with no way to find then Had a support worker try to fix it by resetting the xbox app multiiple times with no result and was told that they would...
  9. OverSight Gaming is recruiting! Looking for Black op 2,Ghost,and Halo 4 Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OverSight Gaming is recruiting! Looking for Black op 2,Ghost,and Halo 4 Players: Hello, I'm OSG Kitty x a Council member in OSG. A Council rank is a leadership rank to let everyone know. We are recruiting for Black ops 2, Ghost, and Halo 4. Are age limit is 13+ and older....
  10. issue with black op ghost game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with black op ghost game.: I input my disk in the console. After synchronizing. the tv goes blank I have an error 0x8027025a cb9fbeca-f7a3-41b8-aef7-3495d1f1e680